All reviews burnham park park view electric water heater booked nights walking distance comfortable bed every morning reception desk late at night flat screen tv brewed coffee internet connection rice amenities jog church password
Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

This is my second time to stay in this hotel. Since my first review, I noticed no major change.Still , the reason why I prefer this hotel is because of location. Its a stonethrow away from the main park of Baguio. Lots of restaurants in the area. Walking distance from Session Rd. I noticed there are more staff now in the reception desk. They gave me a room at the 4th floor, facing the park, and so it has a good view. Amenities included 2 sets of soap,shampoo & conditioner, toothbrush and toothoaste, slipper, an electric water heater pot, small sachet of coffee, sugar and cream, a small fridge with drinks that can be purchased. 2 complimentary bottled water. a safe with digital combination lock for your important belongings, a flat screen tv, split type aircobditioning unit, corner table and chair, comfortable bed with 4 pillows. For Complimentary breakfast , they only allow you to choose from 3 selections which are all just very basic like rice, egg and bacon strip or tosino. Wifi internet works very slow especially at daytime. They provide two towels but they need to purchase new ones as they already showing signs of aging. Hot water works good. Still, like what I mentionex about this hotel in my first review, since there are regular occupants in some of the rooms ( because this is also a condotel ), you can always smell food being cooked when you are in the hallway. All in all, I would recommend this hotel for visitors in Baguio.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Den L
Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

Was the venue for our 3 day workshop. The function rooms need major renovations from the carpet, walls and lighting.

Food prepared was ordinary fare, nothing special. Breakfast is served in their restaurant below, has common offerings.

The room I got was their suite room - large, quiet, comfortable. Lots of sockets and conveniently placed near the bed. Because it’s Baguio, the rooms do not need airconditioning, although the rooms have A/C.

The best thing about this hotel is the location - Burnham Park, the market and numerous hip restaurants are all within walking distance.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Jane G
Reviewed 26 February 2018

Arrived with the car in Baguio - hotel offers parking lots. Assistance (bell boy) is also the door guard, so you need to organize a bit to get your luggage moved in the room - booked a superior room, were upgraded to park view (nice move!) - room was very clean - spaceous - toilet and bath/shower in OK condition (for Philippines' standard i would say "top") - unfortunately the A/C could not be converted into a heating device - it was around 8 deg C in the very morning and we lie all night under maximum number of blankets - my wife caught a cold becasue the windows could not be completely closed (old wooden windows).
Perfect location to examine the Burnham Park, the restaurants and wider Baguio. We were impressed of the very attentive and helpful staff. Price/Value was excellent. Coming back for sure.

Room Tip: street view is nice but more noisy - garden view is the most quiet
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank The_Fat_Frankfurter
Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

Went here last Christmas time as most hotels have been booked. It does the job. Rooms are quite big, aircon is cool, heater is working in the shower. They have free parking. Right across Burnham hotel and quite central with good restaurants and places just a few minutes away. For the price, this is a good hotel if you will be mostly outside the hotel the whole time. Wifi needs to be improved. Almost zero signal.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank PMStravels
Reviewed 1 February 2018 via mobile

I’ve been to Baguio City several times but this is the first time I spent two nights in a hotel. Baguio Burnham Suites was the hotel I booked. Even though it has no indoor swimming pool and gym, which I commonly find nowadays in most hotels, still this hotel offered very good amenities, plus impressive customer service shown by most employees. As a result, i was able rest and relax happily in the City of Pines. I think i’ll book this next time I decide to go to Baguio.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo