All reviews vanilla cupcake every corner l'occitane toiletries calamansi juice interior design bed and breakfast bridal shower victorian era l occitane yves rocher doll house pretty hotel bathroom door caught my attention lower ground living room wright park
Reviewed 8 December 2017 via mobile

The Kamiseta Hotel, only if not short of the number of its rooms, would easily qualify as a Boutique Hotel... a chic & artsy place, a reminiscent of our fancy Paris hotel, The Bassano Hote, in rue Bassano near corner of Champs Elysees, in the late 90’s. The Kamiseta Hotel, located in the not-so-busy location of Baguio City is indeed very photogenic. We stayed in the beautiful Cristina Suite, exactly comfortable for a family of 3 Pax and we certainly loved the beds, pillows & sheets. We loved the smell of cleanliness everywhere and the courtesy of the Staff is an added factor. However, as Key Learnings to Management, it would be best to take a look at my simple suggestions, to wit: to improve the water pressure in the Bathroom in order to properly mix the cold & hot water, to install additional functioning Rack inside the T&B for the Guests’ toiletries and lastly, @Vanilla Coffee Shop, to improve the kitchen’s deliverables even more for hotel guests, i.e. presentation of serving protocol on ordered food, preferably to serve (almost) at same time outing/serving instead of one by one process with a longer time, a gap period and the missed-appointed time, especially on pre-ordered food, (done day before). At the end of the day, these key learnings are but part of the territory and they won’t even affect our intent to go-back in your Hotel for another R&R in Baguio City in the near future. Thank you Kamiseta Hotel!

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 24 November 2017 via mobile

we were looking for a doll house feel for our last 2 days in Baguio and makikg it special for our 4.5 yo daughter that loves creating Tea Parties and we found it all at Kamiseta Bed and Breakfast . the staff was very accomodating to our needs . We will be back and stay at Kamiseta and I have recommended the place to others esp with little girls . Maria C Lyons

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Maria L
Reviewed 28 October 2017

I included this in my latest trip to Baguio to get a glimpse of the hotel and to have a lunch at Vanilla Cafe. Indeed, it is very pretty especially the lobby area, and the overlooking veranda at the back view of the hotel. This hotel is quite far from the city so it is ideal to stay here if your purpose of going to Baguio is relaxation, eustressing, and not for completing bucket list in the itinerary.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Dibyne
Reviewed 11 October 2017

We stayed here for me and my partner's anniversary. I have made an arrangement with them via email to decorate our room as a surprise to my partner and yes! I am so pleased about it! They perfectly created the design that I pictured in my head.

We really enjoyed our stay and didn't want to leave our comfy bed and blankets, just so perfect for Baguio temperature at that time in August.The hotel's interior is just so satisfying to the eye in each and every corner. Staffs are friendly and very helpful and attended our needs promptly. Add to in Vanilla Cafe that has the most decent dessert variety! Kamiseta will be our new and probably will be the only go-to place to stay in Baguio from now on!

Room tip: They only have five rooms and its hard to choose, all are pretty!
Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Liv R
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

When I searched where to stay in Baguio I've thought of hotels with panoramic view for a foreign visitor.
Visiting Philippines for the first time I'd like to impress and show how beautiful my country is.
One hotel caught my attention and this is Kamiseta.

The lobby was swiftly marketed because of its interesting modern Victorian fusion as far as the design's concerned.

Service was impeccable and were quite happy with every aspect.

To stay in this hotel is of course not cheap!
Though you can have a good walk to nearby tourists locations.
Taxi is definitely not a problem as Baguio is praised as one of the places with honest taxi Drivers.

So enjoy a cool soothing Baguio feel and take a thousand selfies, wefies with Kamiseta decor as your background!

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Diana B