All reviews sm baguio free breakfast session road burnham park walking distance per night tea house cable tv hot and cold shower peak seasons tight budget strategic location water pressure is public market short stay standard room pillows
Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

Arrived in baguio at around 1230am, we found the hotel through searching in the internet, rates are pretty cheap at 1300 and with breakfast. They gave us a room beside the hotel like a guest house which they said is still being sold. Checkin and and saw room was not cleaned at all, linens are dirty. Had to have our room cleaned up and changed linens by a housekeeping ms. Fatima navalta hope i remember the name correctly she was the one thing that was the saving grace of the hotel cleans fast and i requested several things done and she still had a smile on her face. Rooms had breakfast but i forgot the time and did not make it. All in all if you are looking for a cheap place and good location then go for it. Byt for the rooms and the service it may be lacking in thise departments.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mikolet
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Went there for an overnight stay. Comforter is so itchy and despite my pleas i need to pay for the extra blanket for me to have a comfy sleep. Breakfast is also not acceptable and better to eat in a carenderia. I end up not taking the breakfast

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank Jim J
Reviewed 8 March 2018

It maybe too late to write this review but I just want to add that Hotel 45 is indeed a budget-friendly hotel. It's just nearby session road which makes it a short walk from stores - even from tea house (Chona's), and SM Baguio. Considering the room, it was okay - nothing special since it's a cheap one. The comfort room had a hot and cold shower, at least even though it's small. We had free toiletries anyway!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 February 2018

Hotel 45 is strategically located at Bagong Bayan St., Brgy. Salud Mitra upper Session Road near SM beside hotel 45main. Tourist destinations like Cathedral,Public Market,Maharlika and Burnham Park is just a walk away. We chose this hotel because its near to the city. The rooms are ok, (non-aircon with hot showers) they provided towels, toiletries, water and slippers everyday. They have offer free breakfast? The staff was not that friendly. We stayed here for 4nights and we paid 1300/night. I think its the cheapest hotel near SM and bus terminal. Public transport also pass by this hotel.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank AizaJ
Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

I made this account just to review this hotel, we came here just yesterday. The staff was not friendly, I think they don’t like what their doing. As we entered our room, the first thing I noticed is the smell! Its like they didn’t bother to clean it especially the bathroom (yikiees). And here comes the beds!!! You can clearly tell that it’s not well maintained, yellow discoloration, unhygienic smell,hair strands from previous guest. When i woke up today, my body was so itchy, i got this weird blisters all over my skin! CLEAN YOUR ROOMS PLEASE! What a disgusting hotel!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends