“Favourite place to stay in Bahria Town!”
other travellers have booked this property
Centrally located in phase IV civic center Bahria town, between Islamabad and Rawalpindi
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
13 service apartments and a Penthouse. Apartments vary from minimum 950 sq feet to 1200 sq feet.
Furnished to the highest standards - perfection !!
Service apartments are kept at internationally accepted high standards
Facilities include a rooftop sitting area for relaxing evenings and a fully equipped gym to stay fit
Penthouse located on top floor with an amazing view spread over 3200 square feet.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Tariq K
Brighton, United Kingdom
“Favourite place to stay in Bahria Town!”
Reviewed 15 March 2018 for a stay in March 2018

Myself and my mother have been come to Bahria Town regularly and we love staying at Esquire Service Apartments. Great Apartments, great service and the staff are extremely pleasant and accommodating. Would Highly reccomend to anyone looking for service apartments in Bahria Town.

MyPCHolid...
Bhurban, Pakistan
“No communication and not as promised”
Reviewed 12 November 2017 for a stay in October 2017
person found this review helpful

I had booked four weeks at Esquire services apartments with my family and from the beginning, I was very disappointed by their lack of basic service.

On arrival the staff at reception including a lady, Sadia who seemed to be an incompetent manager had no clue of my booking type, duration and the number of people. And although I had already paid and received an email conformation, I was even asked on arrival by Sadia if I knew that electric bill was not included in the price, however when I said everything has been paid, she said 'Alright'. To make matters worse, my family and I were placed into a random apartment on a lower floor even though I had booked the Executive apartment on the top floor. Eventually, after an hour of waiting and the staff faffing about, we were finally given an apartment on the top floor.

We had requested the best Executive apartment and this is was we had paid for however the apartment we were given was not decorated as shown on the Trip Advisor website. After a couple of days we noticed that the apartment next door to us was actually decorated similar to the pictures provided and should have been ours. I did raise this to another senior member of staff and was promised that my family would be moved within a few days into the apartment shown in pictures, but this did not happen and I did not hear back from him.

This was disappointing and not as promised therefore we left after only 18 days although we had planned and paid to stay for four weeks.

It could have been better if we were given the same apartment as promised and the people working within Esquire services were more competent.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Tourist73...
“Worst experience of my life”
Reviewed 31 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

I don't know where to start with all the problems i faced during my stay. Firstly the service was appalling. We arrived late at night to find that the apartment wasn't fully clean. I moved the bed slightly and the floor was horrific. The next morning we woke up and my children went to take a shower. We discovered the toilets draining was fully blocked with hair. So every time we took a shower the toilet was flooded. The next day we needed laundry done so we asked the men at the reception. They took our clothes and then it took 3 days for us to get it back despite them saying it would be back the next day. On top of this my shirt was completely ruined by the iron and left unwearable. To add to this he gave me the wrong vests which were not even mine! In the end he also took all the money which was also very expensive as we can buy brand new socks for the same price he used to wash it. The day after that we discovered the TV wasn't even working because the socket was burnt. It took them 2 days to replace it. Then we asked them to clean the apartment and left our keys for the day; we came back to the apartment only to discover that it was in the same state as we left it. We went down the complain and there was a different man in the reception, this is another problem. There is a different man every time we come to complain and the excuse is the same every time; "Sir you did not talk to me". On our last week our water heater stopped working, my children had to shower in cold water for 1 week! (our stay was for 2 weeks). And when we went to tell them about the water heater they told us to leave our keys again, and as you can guess by now when we came back it was in the same state. I decided to fix it by myself using a couple of wires and tools I borrowed from my friend. Then we left for the airport at the end of the week and I left my friends tools in the apartment for him to collect as he was going to check out for us. When he went to find them they were not there! Even though we told them specifically that my friend will check us out they still went inside the apartment. What if we left something more valuable?! The service was only one of the problems, in my bedroom the AC made horrific noises it was impossible to sleep. On top of that it was leaking onto my bed which woke me up several times. And as you know by the terrible service they did not fix it or even offer us another apartment. I am very Disappointed by the service and state of the apartment and definitely do not recommend it to people. I documented the experience with many videos and pictures and if you'd like to see them you can contact me via email. My email is ; zaheer@libero.it

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Fareesa F
“a decent place to stay”
Reviewed 29 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017
person found this review helpful

Had to stay for a week. The rooms were spacious. The place was tidy and the staff was nice. I especially love their rooftop.

Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Beenish B
“.”
Reviewed 30 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016
person found this review helpful

My wife and I are currently staying at this property. We are here from USA for 3 months. This property is conveniently located where all the fast food, grocery stores, and banks are only a 5-10 minute walk. The apartment building is clean and has 24/7 security which makes it very safe. Most people are friendly including the security guys and management( Mr. Seemak and Mr. Irfan) However, we did had some issues in our apartment to begin with (water leaking, water pressure, fly net, intercom, refrigerator, internet, cable) and after multiple attempts, it was taken care of by Mr. Irfan. They provide cleaning twice weekly, which is nice but it has been a big hassle to us because they make you wait all day and you have to keep reminding either the security and or management. I can understand they have a busy schedule and we have tried setting up a specific time for them to come and clean but up until now they are not once on time. Recently, Mr. Irfan from management has committed that his team will now come at specific time to clean without a hassle. The gym is nice and small but with no A/C and or fan which makes it really tough for someone like myself to workout especially in this hot and humid weather. The monthly rent is quiet expensive when compared to the area but in return, anyone would expect quality and timely services. Overall, its been a good experience staying here. I would recommend this place to anyone looking to stay for a short period of time.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing