All reviews sports centre lovely facilities hotel guests restaurant downstairs deluxe room a sea view room first floor comfortable hotel great place to stay dome gym luggage town wifi fridge receptionist
Reviewed 22 July 2017

I spent a full week at this hotel on business and was treated very well by the staff - and was upgraded too!
The hotel does not serve breakfast, but is done at a restaurant on the ground level - average i would say.
The hotel does have a coffee station .... but wants to charge its guests a ridiculous price per cup - when you see staff making for themselves at no charge??!!
GRRRRRRR - wi-fi only at reception VERY annoying when on a business trip

Room Tip: Sea facing
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
BONHotelGM, Manager at BON Hotel Swakopmund, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2017

Dear Allen

Thank you for your feedback, I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your say with us and that you were treated well.

The breakfast offering is monitored by the management and owners of the Restaurant, I will ensure however that we regularly inspect service standards and that what is offered, is of value.

We provide complementary coffee and tea facilities in each room, which is replenished on a daily basis for your convenience.

I apologise for the inconvenience caused by the disruptive WiFi connection, unfortunately there was a service issue by our internet provider, we thus used a wireless device in the pubic areas, to ensure that we do have internet connection, as apposed to none.

We look forward in welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 17 July 2017

The hotel was neat and the staff were friendly. It was also very quite for most part of the day but this was soured by the occasional disco music from the first floor.
Wifi was th biggest concern. It needs to improve.

Room Tip: Wifi should be provided for multiple devices and be secure.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
BONHotelGM, Manager at BON Hotel Swakopmund, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2017

Dear Josh

Thank you for your feedback. Unfortunately we have had over the past days experienced disruptive connection with our Internet service provider, which was beyond our control.

The issue has since been rectified. We will ensure that we communicate with the Bar on the 1st floor, to keep the music disruption to a minimum.

We look forward in welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 6 July 2017

I did not receive a room that was allocated to me. Ended up sleeping in a standard room, but I had booked a deluxe room. All this was done without my concent. I am appalled! No apology was offered by the management of the hotel.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
BONHotelGM, General Manager at BON Hotel Swakopmund, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2017

Dear Aubreymack

Thank you for the review of your stay at BON Hotel Swakopmund.

After our telephonic conversation yesterday evening, I have sent a letter of correspondence to your email address provided.

Please contact me at the Hotel if you have not received it, so we can discuss the matter further.

Reviewed 4 July 2017

The BON Hotel is really value for money.... The staff was very friendly and the rooms very clean...The location of the Hotel helped a lot since my daughter competed in a gymnastics competition at the Dome...

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
BONHotelGM, General Manager at BON Hotel Swakopmund, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2017

Dear Quentin

Thank you for the great feedback, and that we are able to assist in making your stay in Swakopmund more convenient.

I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, and look forward in welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 17 May 2017

We enjoyed a great trip with friendly and helpful staff . The receptionist was particularly helpful. The room was beautifully decorated and comfortable

Outside patio gave beautiful sea views

Food in the restaurant was great

Room Tip: Choose sea facing rooms
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
BONHotelGM, General Manager at BON Hotel Swakopmund, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2017

Dear terrylavery1

Thank you for your Great review and for staying at the BON Hotel Swakopmund.

I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us and that we met your expectations.

Hopefully we will see you back soon.

Regards