Lowest prices for your stay
US$77
View deal
Free cancellation until 21/08/07
Hotels.com
Orbitz.com
Expedia.comUS$77
CheapTicketsUS$77
All reviews great location balcony and sea view two nights sandwich harbour secure parking walking distance the atlantic ocean centre of town nina jetty shuttle dust vehicle desert
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 February 2021

Everything was great! Very good location near the ocean shore, amazing views from the roof of the hotel and very pleasant personnel, who helps all the time and gives the advises about everything. The greatest trip in my life! Thank you, Nina, thank you, Martina! Best wishes! Basil van Moscow!

Room tip: everything is great
Date of stay: January 2021
1  Thank Basil2021
Reviewed 25 April 2020

Where the desert meets the ocean. A la Mer is a place where we can meet an European Atmosphere. Very comfortable rooms and good breakfast. We were there as part of a holyday for our 45 anniversary together.Our room was decoratedas for honeymoon Very kind, Thak you!

Room tip: room with view to sea
Date of stay: October 2019
2  Thank STEPHANGEOCZE
Reviewed 20 March 2020

I stayed there on the night of 6th and 7th march. It was a very comfortable stay and it is conveniently located near the jetty where there are nice restaurants. It is also well known to shuttles and tour groups. So my pickup and drop-off was good. On the last day when I checked out i.e. 8th March, I had 4 hours before my shuttle come to pick me up. The Receptionist was kind enough to let me watch television at the bar and it was there where time passed so quickly. Excellent accommodation and service.

Date of stay: March 2020
2  Thank Gideon_Lam
Reviewed 14 February 2020

Rooms are very small and extremely dark. The courtyard is a parkinglot. The rooms have concrete floors, so you hear every movement. The breakfast is lousy. Lots of fruits, but made out of plastic! Order an omelet, but I got something scrambled.

Date of stay: February 2020
Reviewed 5 February 2020

Enjoyed a 3 night stay in an Executive Room with balcony and sea view. The building and rooms appear very groomed but also new. Grey concrete ( unpainted ) surfaces a little dreary, but perhaps intentional, due to 'modern architecture'. Rooms and facilities great, good mattresses, quite and spacious. Excellent roof top veranda, ideal for sundowner views. Good security, also for vehicle(s). Breakfast sufficient but not excessive. Personal always very attentive and friendly, also with advice and general information.

Room tip: Executive ( luxary ? ) rooms offer phantastic sea views and appear larger / lighter than backyard rooms.
Date of stay: February 2020