Open today: 08:00 - 18:00

from US$47,76
More Info
from US$4 892,16
More Info
All reviews quad bikes sand boarding great fun sand dunes a lot of fun fun experience great guide an amazing experience these guys ride combo camel desert adrenaline sandboarding adventure safety
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 July 2021
Review of: Quad Bike Tours

My husband did this without me (thankfully!). He did the two-hour tour, and ended up with just him and the guide since it wasn't busy that day (we were there during COVID lockdown). The guide was knowledgeable, the scenery beautiful, and it was a good time. The quad bike was a bit beat up, but understandably considering they run around the dunes all day every day.

Date of experience: July 2021
Reviewed 10 July 2021 via mobile
Review of: Quad Bike Tours

Just a very good quadding experience a great Guide and a nice place professional people very very helpful also. I highly recommend this to all.

Reviewed 18 June 2021
Review of: Quad Bike Tours

Such fabulous and friendly staff, a real joy. My teenage kids loved quad biking over the dunes. My son was more advanced and went with a group that wanted to go faster, so he was thrilled to be able to ‘open it up’. My daughter and i were first timers, so we took it easy for the first half an hour, but with a little practice we were soon making our own tracks and whizzing around with abandon. The kids enjoyed the sandboarding and we all came back exhilirated and ready to go again.

Date of experience: June 2021
Reviewed 18 June 2021
Review of: Quad Bike Tours

I love Swakopmund and if you're looking for a thrill and incredible views this is the experience to pick! We went in the afternoon and had a quick tutorial on how to use the bikes. The staff was to the point and got us out onto the desert in under 20 minutes - which I appreciated as I wanted to spend as much time on the dunes as possible!

We had so much fun we even took my 1 year old niece with us! Just ask for a baby carrier and you are all set. The instructor took loads of photos and the views ... that was the highlight! There's nothing quite like being at the top of a dune on one of Africa's deserts as the sun sets. It was really breathtaking.

The quad biking was thrilling although the instructors were very cautious ... I still got to get my thrill!

Date of experience: April 2021
Reviewed 11 June 2021

Camel activities it’s a must do before leaving Swakopmund. The camels are peaceful and friendly to interact with

Date of experience: June 2021