All reviews port louis the mediterranean restaurant business visit la fourchette piano bar room was clean and comfortable pleasant hotel downstairs restaurant free shuttle beautiful pool choose this hotel our honeymoon special thanks sweet person paella rouge gym
Reviewed 1 August 2018

Stayed for 3 days at this property on my first visit to Mauritius and have to say that the stay was great. Very friendly and helpful staff, good decent rooms, excellent views specially of the sunset over the sea and decent choice of food. The shuttle to Port Louis was a big bonus. Highly recommended

Room Tip: Try to get the rooms with views of the lagoon. You will enjoy the sunset over the sea sitting in your room
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
AddressHotel, Manager at The Address Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2018

Dear Subch
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us. We appreciate your comments and we are pleased to hear that you enjoyed everything about our hotel.
We look forward to having you with us soon.
Warren Bacchus – Hotel Manager

Reviewed 25 July 2018 via mobile

I know what you are probably thinking as you read all of these beautiful reviews about the address hotel, it’s sound to be too good to be true. Well, as a luxury travel writer for magazines, I’m very happy to say that it is true! I didn’t expect it to be good as it was. This hotel staff is welcoming amd friendly. The food is delicious and you receive good value for money. My favorite part of this hotel is it’s sexy sunset and cozy feel. The pool side become so chill while listening to music, it was so relaxing. The waitress from the pool bar was very sweet and nice. At first she was feeling shy but her cuteness made me and family have a wonderful dinner at izumi! The restaurant i think it’s a must. I would really like to thank both chef for their welcoming and service!
Great team and great location!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank LaraMat1707

Dear LaraMat
Thank you for having taken the time to share your review. We are delighted to hear that we could exceed your expectations and that the service provided to you by our team made your stay even more enjoyable.
On behalf of the entire team at The Address Boutique Hotel we thank you for your kind words and for sharing your experiences.
We are looking forward to welcoming you back soon to our hotel.
Warren Bacchus – Hotel Manager

Reviewed 29 June 2018

I express my full gratitude to the service team at la Fourchette Restaurant and Piano Rouge bar.
My guests were very happy with the venue. The concept is outstanding and so healing and what really did impress before seeing the venue, was the Menu. If those refine languages and presentation used in this Menu can speak, it indicates the quality of the brand and
as i mentioned before in my last mail, it reminds me of Gordon Ramsay's food.
I was very pleased with all your well trained staff-
Couple of drinks were humbly served from bar by Girish.
Kurtin or Umesh (didn't get his name right) from bar-very good knowledge on wine as i love wine berries, he selected the right one.
A very warm welcome from Dilshad, WOW ingredients in him, he is excellent in customer service and intelligent in leadership service.
Raman was kind with service during dinner but shy with his voice.
Paella and dessert were very well executed and on top Zahra was sweet to bring fresh chilli-Mauritian cant dine without it!
Cherry on Top, was Jason with Red Piano - absolutely soul teasing. What shall i say, he is so soothing and charming.

Definitely recommended to all.
Best to experience the healing energy before sunset.
And not to miss the Chambly Choc Cocktail, Chocolate fondant with mango purée and caramel ice cream on a halzenut crumble and Duo of crème brûlée, Arabica coffee and Seville orange served with nougat ice cream. So well executed.Thanks to the chef, they need to show up in the front so we can praise their dishes.

One of the best service and venue among Indigo hotels i must say. And food as well..

Cheers!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
AddressHotel, Manager at The Address Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2018

Dear MMD234,

WOW!!! I wish we had a platform to review our guests reviews…. You would definitely be taking the lead. Our Chef is absolutely flattered to have been compared to Gordon Ramsay as are the rest of the team very happy to read your feedback. On behalf of the entire team at The Address Boutique Hotel we thank you for your kind words and sharing your experiences, we are looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

The staff were very friendly and The service was amazing (they even organised a surprise cake for me because I was celebrating my Birthday, that melted my heart). I loved The delicious food and I absolutely enjoyed The happy hour and music at Piano Rouge. I had an awesome experience at The hotel.

Nyasha Emily Karuwa, Zimbabwe.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Nyasha K,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us. Your Special day is important to us and we are delighted to have played a part in it..
We look forward to welcoming you back at The Address Boutique Hotel for another wonderful experience.

Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

BB means best and beautiful....isn’t this obvious...

I visited the island of Mauritius the second time and I must say I am thankful to the person who suggested to stay in the address boutique hotel in port chambly. Not only it’s a beautiful property with most scenic view but also the environment, the location and the people makes this property a must come back. People makes you feel special and gives you out of the line services. The hotel has the best amenities, like 24x7 gym, beautiful pool, great restaurants and most hospitable staff. I m surely coming back, I give special thanks to few of the people who made my stay great...first and foremost Mr. Chetan who is available all the time and gives best of the attention and support. Then I can’t thank enough Akshay, Audrey, Jeff, Soraya and special thanks to Umesh. I am sorry I don’t remember names of few more people who were really great. Overall great experience. Thanks to everyone.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank Gautam K
AddressHotel, Manager at The Address Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2018

Dear Gautam K,

Thank you for your kind words and highlighting the people that helped ensured a memorable experience for you.
Your comments are very much appreciated by the entire team and we are looking forward to welcoming you back on your next visit.

Kind regards,