Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$399
Reviews (2 030)
2 030 results
1 889
1 889
All reviews floating restaurant asian restaurant wine cellar on stilts main restaurant sommelier team sister hotel indian ocean kids club beachfront villa guest relations junior suite water sports water skiing luxury hotel amazing hotel tennis courts
Selected filters
2 - 7 of 2 030 reviews
Reviewed 13 March 2021

We quarantined for two weeks at Prince Maurice. It was a delightful experience, the food was delicious, the staff was very attentive and made sure to make us comfortable during these unprecedented times.

Date of stay: March 2021
Le Prince Maurice, Guest Services / Front Office at Constance Prince Maurice, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2021

Dear Mr Barett,

We are very pleased to know that you had a great stay on our shore.

We’re hoping to see you again very shortly in our beloved hotel,

Sincerely

Reviewed 7 March 2021

I stayed at Prince Maurice for my mandatory 2 weeks quarantine and I just wish it was a mandatory 1 month quarantine. My arrival at MRU International was hectic due to all the procedures but as soon as I entered the resort's gates I felt the tranquility of the environment.

The check-in was prompt and as soon as I entered my suite all the work, travel related stress just disappeared. The first time I saw the ocean from my suite's terrace I felt I was in another place spiritually.

My butler Vikram was one of the most polite and cheerful person I have ever met, he'll always greet you with a smile and ask you if you're fine and at the same time he knows how to be discreet (a complete professional) and this is the thing I loved the most about Prince Maurice, everything/everyone is so discreet, if you want to left alone with your thoughts gazing at the horizon from your terrace or if you want to be pampered like a king/queen they will cater to both.

Special thanks to the kitchen and room service (Divya, I think I may not have remembered the name correctly) for always catering to my demands for roti :)

If you are looking to get away from the hustle and bustle of your daily life spend a weekend or week at this place, you will come out peaceful and with a new mindset.

Please send me an email when you are open for normal visits so I can come back for weekend getaways and thank you for the wonderful departure gift. Hope to see you soon Prince Maurice

-Shantanu

Room tip: Choose suite 89 for a wonderful ocean view
Date of stay: February 2021
Le Prince Maurice, Guest Services / Front Office at Constance Prince Maurice, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2021

Dear Mr Shantanu,
Firstly, I would like to thank you for this heart-warming comment of yours!

Knowing how we were able to make you have a truly outstanding experience with us is one of the best ways to thank every team member in the hotel who fulfilled their mission with great care.

We will surely thanks Mr Vikram for his extra-miles, without forgetting our Divya for her outstanding service.

We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 7 March 2021 via mobile

Quarantine at Constance Prince Maurice was spectacular!

I spent 2 wonderful relaxing weeks in a Villa on stilts overlooking the lagoon. The room is 70 cm tall, very cozy and stylishly decorated.

Everything is perfect including a bottle champagne upon our arrival.

Food was always amazing. Everyday there was a new menu with starters, mains and desserts. One could choose from 3 dishes each and they even made us special meals upon request including American style buffalo wings and mash potatoes.

The food is brought and placed in front of the door by a Concierge who is personally assigned for the entire period of stay.

Shaan was our full time concierge and he was wonderful. We contacted him for almost all matters - always very friendly and courteous. He was really always available and immediately available if there was a concern. Shaan even brought us weights and workout mats to stay fit during our 14 days.

I really highly recommend this luxury hotel. Quarantine time is becoming such a time of rest and relaxation. The delicious food is a highlight as well as the beautiful lagoon view.

5 star service at this 5 star hotel! I highly recommend booking your quarantine stay at the Constance Prince Maurice.

Kyle

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Kyle,

Warm greetings from your food paradise!

We are very pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay in our hotel, every team member is working with enthusiasm and motivation to give you the utmost quality service you deserve.

Mr Shaan will be very happy to know that he fulfil your expectation!

With the pleasure to see you again on your next trip!

Reviewed 5 March 2021

Constance Prince Maurice is definitely the best hotel where I've been staying and I will choose it for a quarantine period again if needed.
We have been welcomed by Mr. Autrey, the Hotel Manager and Sylvabelle, the PR & Sales Manager upon our arrival at the hotel.
Thereafter we have been introduced to our butler, Nitesh who has been up to now very helpful.
A big thanks also goes to Akshada from the Guest Relation team and the Team from IRD.
Last but not the least, a 100% congrats to Chef Michael Scioli and his brigade from Kitchen and Pastry who made us discover the finest gourmet while being in our room.

Frédéric Bertrand

Date of stay: February 2021

Dear Mr Frédéric Bertrand,
We are very pleased to know that you had a wonderful stay with us,

it was a real pleasure to accompany and serve you to the best during your holiday.
We will be sure to pass by and thanks Mr Autrey, Mrs Sylvabelle, Mrs Akshada and Chef Scioli for their excellent care!

We’re hoping to see you again very shortly in our beloved hotel,

Best wishes,

Reviewed 5 March 2021

Without doubt one of my favorite hotels I stayed.
Upon arrival we were warmly welcomed by the Prince Maurice Executive Team along with their superb line team. The staff was extremely friendly. We were in quarantine for 14 days but it felt like in heaven. Being pampered every single with the Special dedicated meals prepared with so much love and character.
Akshada from Guest Relations, who from day one has been assisting us, with all our gym requirements, personal demands and who loves to entertain us.
Nitish Our Butler! Always going the extra mile to please and satisfy all our demands. Even though all wearing masks, we could sense the smile when delivering 5 star superior service.
Yogesh and Team from the Room Service Department, always attentive and greeting us by our name every time we call for our order.
Special note to the culinary Team! Keep it up! You guys produce quality and we can feel the passion through your dishes. Our discussion mainly evolves… what do you thnk they will propose for the next meal! Since day one, they put the bar very high, but let me tell you! YOU KEPT IT high and above and not one single day have we been disappointed!
To conclude, staying in a hotel room for 14days consecutive and not being allowed to go out at all is tough, but at Prince Maurice, we were taken care and that was amazing. I recommend anyone who is planning to Visit Mauritius and has to quarantine on the island to book Prince Maurice. The atmosphere is so special that it really felt like home to me. All respect for the team who does a great job here; a true sample of excellent hospitality!

Date of stay: March 2021

Dear The Passenger,

Greetings from your Mauritian home!

So grateful for your review, which will bring joy and motivation to all Team Member here, especially to Mrs Akshada, Mr Nitish & Mr Yogesh.

Thank you once more for sharing on our TripAdvisor platform, this will really help potential visitors to see how much we crave for the best possible service delivery.

Until we meet again!