“Fantastic experience”

Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

We loved it so much that we went there 3 times! All meals were superb, reasonably priced and staff were friendly and extremely accommodating for our 3 busy children. Best fish and lobster I have had, and my husband loved his lamb and steak. Kids burgers were delicious as usual. I definitely recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

The food was good. Beautifully presented. Waitress was very friendly. The big problem was the time we waited for the starter it was better having the meal directly..

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

We were not very hungry so we just shared a rib eye. It was very tender and the fat was melting. Although it felt like it was braised.
Service was very bad. Our side dish came when we almost finished the steak.

1  Thank Hinal S
Reviewed 6 June 2018

Had the 500g T-bone steak. Really tasty and well presented. Additional piece of fillet was added. The sauce could be more for the size of the steak.

Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

I had tuna steak for lunch and it was sooooo good! Massive piece of tuna,so fresh and so good :) This is the best tuna steak I had in my life (and I’ve been to Japan and lived in Australia). My friends had burgers and they said that although they look ‘simple’ they were the best burgers they had on Mauritius.