Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Linda B
Wiltshire, United Kingdom

Lovely location and helpful staff

Review of West Coast View
4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 04 Feb 2020
We enjoyed our stay due to the garden and views. Also staff was helpful.
We had to change room as our first room had a lot of problems, including the door not closing. The hotel staff knows there are maintenance issues in some of the rooms, such as problems with the electric points and appliances. They are working on sorting this.
The location is lovely and relaxing. The beach and restaurant's are a good walk away.
Views from the hotel is very pleasing, especially at sunset. They provide a shuttle service in the evenings and once in the day time.
Date of stay: January 2020
Room Tip: All rooms have the balcony towards the pool and mountains.
3.0 of 5 bubblesRooms
    R 1 681
  • travelup.com
1.5 km from West Coast View
View more hotels in Flic En Flac
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 October 2019 via mobile

It's was beautiful being here. Overall, the staffs were friendly and very concerned. They were always willing to take us where we're needed to go at the shortest notice. They helped print my documents for extension of my Visa and gave advice. We even got a discount on the extra nights spent.

Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed 6 September 2019

Cleaning issue. Very small kitchen.. no kettle.. one stove plate and 1 pot and 1 pan.. ok for quick cooking. Microwave (dirty).. clean floors daily but they do not clean other places as well.. old towels, tired decor. Could be a gem of a place if it was better managed/owner provide beds etc in-line with comfortable travel.. Mattresses uncomfortable, no cover for beds.. just sheets. Rooms are not soundproof.. insist on getting what you paid for. If you book for 2 in a triple studio (has extra bed) then dont accept studio for 2 (one bed) unless they discount it for you.

Free shuttle, some friendly staff.. rude cleaner lady, shuttle driver is great and friendly.. ask him anything.
Close to route going down to Chamarel, Le Morne area. Great as a sekf drive. Place also has parking which is a plus and feels safe.

Its a block of 12 apartments of various size.. in a quiet residential area. Beautiful pool and garden. TV and wi-fi set-up sucks.

They have all the potential to make it better. I would love to run this place.

Date of stay: August 2019
1  Thank Juls2108
Reviewed 3 December 2018 via mobile

We went at the West Coast View and we did really enjoy our stay. The environment is so peaceful and a really pleasant atmosphere. Special thanks to the person who assisted me for my booking. She was very attentive to details and I was given all necessary information I needed. I think her name is Elsa. I am looking forward to go back to the hotel.

Date of stay: December 2018
2  Thank Mohammed R
Reviewed 11 September 2018

I stayed at West Coast View in Flic En Flac for 8 days and have to say it was an extrememly pleasant stay made special by the helpful and friendly staff.

The hotel is in a great location with only a short 10 minute walk down to the beautiful Flic En Flac Beach where there are shops and restaurants.

The hotel provides a free shuttle service which is extrememly flexible and they evening dropped me in Tamarin which has a surf beach and is 15 minutes drive away.

The rooms were clean and newly decorated and the bed was comfortable. My only criticism was that the fridge was quite loud, so I had to unplug it.

The staff helped with suggestions on what to do and where to go and were so friendly that I even sat and had lunch with them one day! The breakfast is simple but wholesome.

Overall a great stay and I would definitely recommend.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank 962craigt
Reviewed 29 July 2018

Went there a few times. Very well located. Quiet and peaceful at night. Very friendly staff. Offers free transport to the beach and other nearby attractions. Highly Recommended if you just want to have a relaxed day/night.

Date of stay: August 2017