Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
gregorn964
Augsburg, Germany

With a leg in the sea.

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 10 Jan 2020
Friendly staff making your stay as good as possible. Large rooms make you feel at large. Not the best internet access but with some effort it helps. Cleanness was not an issue but I don´t like brown towels.
Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Cancelon.com
R 2 934
    R 1 696
  • travelup.com
0.2 km from SeaVilla Mauritius
View more hotels in Flic En Flac
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 December 2019 via mobile

The hotel was perfect for my needs. It was clean, tidy and in a fantastic location. The staff were outstanding, all the time and very willing to help and advise.
My room was a brilliant size and I had ample space to move around. I even bought my yoga mat from home and did that every morning before my day.
The only debatable elements were the uncomfortable bed and poor wifi. I would recommend the hotel investing in some lovely hypnos beds and wifi boosters. However, these downsides were far outweighed by all the many positives and I will definitely visit again. Thank you Sea Villa for making me feel safe and helping with my brilliant holiday.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 1 November 2019 via mobile

Firstly when i entered the villa,it was superb. Even when we entered the room,beautiful room with a beautiful view on both the terasse. But when we opened the refrigerator to place our stuffs in it,the door of the refrigerator was not closing,we had to place a chair against the door for it to be closed. Secondly when we sat on the sofa in the living,it was getting cracked. Thirdly when we tried to switch on the lights on the terasse,after much of tries only 1 light was on while the other 1 was blinking. Fourth thing,we asked for a multiplug,the receptionist told us he will see if its possible to give us but no feedback after our call. Fifth when we tried our bed the matress was too hard,you feel as if you're sleeping on a plywood moreover pillows not too comfortable!!! Should really see into this matter!!!

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 October 2019

Location easier to find. Breakfast delicious awesome buffet. Staff are very friendly and helpful. Reception Team was here for all queries. the lovely hospitality and the warm smiles that we received from the staff makes our day. The staff here treats you like family. There is a mindful community here.

Keep up guys.
Lovely stay.
See you soon

Room tip: spacious room beautiful decoration and views
Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed 6 October 2019 via mobile

The hotel is 47km from the airport, which take around one hour to reach. The location is good, just right opposite the beach. It is close to Cascavelles shopping village (9 minutes drive) and Casela World of Adventure (10 minutes drive). Some restaurants and bars are nearby as well. There is a parking area right in front of the hotel, very conveniences for those who have a car. There is a swimming pool and some sun bed in the hotel.

I booked for a sea view room, however was upgraded to a suite. Was quite upset didn’t get the sea view room. But it’s fine since the service is quite good and I’m too tired to discuss about it. I just need my room to settle down. The family suite is spacious, there are two bedrooms and a living room area. Good for family, but I’m traveling alone, so it is too big for me. There are two balcony, one linked with master room, and the other is an empty balcony. Microwave and fridge is provided, however there is no kitchen. Do not expect to cook here. As there is no dishwasher, hence you have to wash the cups in the bathroom. It is a hotel, not an apartment. So do not expect too much. Breakfast is served at the hotel with 10 Euro per person.

Has read some reviews about the hotel before made the reservation. There are some good reviews and some bad reviews. It was a difficult time for me to make a decision. Here is my own opinion. The suites is quite old and need some refurbishment. It looks nice from exterior. But in details (wall is cracking, sliding door is difficult to open, clogged washing basin, etc) you will find out the hotel is old. It is very dark in the master room as there is only reading light next to the bed and a small spot light with yellow light bulb. The light in the bathroom is brighter than the room. It’s quite difficult to unpack and packing specially during night time. The washing basin in the master bedroom is clogged and I have to wait for some times before the next use. Cleaning is provided in daily and you need to place the key back to the basket at the reception for cleaning. There is one thing that I really have to comment is the air conditioner power cord was plugged at a very high area (just near the air conditioner). For us who are short have to use a chair to turn on the socket before switch on the air conditioner by remote. It make me feel like the room is not ready before I arrive, so I have to do it by myself.

In overall the hotel is good for a short stay. If you are looking for a place just to rest, this is a good option as you won’t be at your room for long time. And the price is quite reasonable.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank ypying93
Reviewed 3 July 2019 via mobile

We have been at the hotel this week. We used to spent a day pass in the past to break the monotonous routine of our everyday life. We have always like the way we used to be welcome by the people who were working there in the past but we went utterly disappointed by the way the receptionist starred at us like. By the body language you could see there was like some critics towards us.

Being someone who works in the hotel industry a prestigious hotel in the west coast, I can say this type of behaviors is unacceptable. I felt she lacks training or the know how of how to deal with customers. Top of that we are repeater guests which I dont think she knows about this.

We definitely wont be there again.

Date of stay: July 2019