Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Trip.com
Hotels.com
Travelocity
Reviews (2 177)
2 177 results
1 368
1 368
All reviews coco bar pomelo restaurant deluxe room all inclusive package sea view aqua gym our honeymoon entertainment team glass bottom boat beach shoes boat house special thanks free activities main restaurant special mention water activities evening entertainment
Selected filters
2 - 7 of 2 177 reviews
Reviewed 7 January 2021 via mobile

Been to this property, not so huge but the staffs are here to fill your heart with a huge smile ! Incredible that even the gardener will welcome you to the mini garden they have. All their staffs are so nice ! Would definitely go back

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank shafsky46
Julie Southern Cross Hotels, Marketing at Solana Beach Mauritius, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2021

Good morning shafsky46,

Thank you for sharing your experience following your stay in our hotel.

We are pleased to hear that the services on offer lived up to your expectations.

Reviewed 27 December 2020

I came across the Solana Beach Hotel through the MTPA website while searching for a hotel to quarantine in Mauritius. I would definitely say that it was the perfect choice. I had a good experience, even though been kinda forced to stay in the room, but the sea view from the balcony was just relaxing. Service from the whole team at the Solana was spot on and no issues from that side. Only hiccup was the wifi connection, which has the tendency to drop at times. Mr. Mackline Rose(our quarantine Manager) made sure we(I strongly believed that all the guests who quarantine at that time would agree) had everything we needed and even added some Mauritian goodies, which I loved. I strongly recommend Solan beach in case you are planning to travel to the Island let it be for quarantine or if you are looking for a good 4 stars hotel. Well done Solana Beach Hotel Team!!

Date of stay: December 2020
3  Thank M_Theotis

Good morning M_Theotis,

Reviewed 13 November 2020

We absolutely had a wonderful time with our 3 very young children. The staff has been the mega highlight for us. I can't thank everyone enough who made such a big effort to make my stay so comfortable and happy. Definitely felt the warmth of the beautiful people in my home country :)

Its been fantastic from the time of booking the hotel with excellent customer service from Rajnee to making it perfect for us to stay with all my requirements satisfied.

Despite all the challenges of quarantine, the staff was always so nice on the phone, giving us a warm nod when they came to deliver the food . So grateful to Rakesh and chef and all the catering staff for the amazing baby food(highly recommended) and all our yummy food.

Thanks to Valerie who came to give me mint tea and always so lovely. And the lovely people who said hello and made my children smile. The reception staff was so nice and always ready to help anytime and super friendly. They even arranged for a baby chair which wasn't in the hotel and went above and beyond to help.

Big thank you to the doctor and team for securing our country and making it super safe by doing our daily checks and pcr tests.

We loved the deluxe room with the wonderful sea view and made our stay extra special.

I highly recommend this hotel and hope to come back again soon. It's been fun :)

Room tip: We were the last room before the coco bar and it was super cool and private and detached. Loved it
Date of stay: October 2020
1  Thank 500tanias

Good morning 500tanias,

Reviewed 28 October 2020

My quarantine is ending tonight or tomorrow morning and I was staying at Solana Beach Mauritius.
The stay was very pleasant, I had amazing view on the sea from my balcony! ☀️
The room was very comfortable and the staff super welcoming! I really appreciated their kindness and willingness to help and make me feel comfortable.
The only thing I would say to be improved is the wifi connection. Sometimes it's working well, but many times the connection is really low and it gets even to make video calls.
Food was good, but sometimes there was too much quantity of everything, so a lot of waste unfortunately.
Overall I am very happy about the experience at Solana Beach Mauritius and I would recommend you to stay here for your quarantine!
Thank you!

Date of stay: October 2020

Good morning DaphneR143,

Reviewed 11 July 2020 via mobile

We were among some of the last guests before everything got locked down. We spent a glorious week at the hotel, enjoying the facilities and especially the a la carte restaurant and beach. Kayaks can be hired (free) and a great way to spend some time paddling out to the reef. Trips can also be booked via the hotel.

Room very spacious, sea view. Pool great to relax at and great cocktails at the rum bar!

Very friendly and helpful staff and management.

Excellent.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank W5WPH
Julie Southern Cross Hotels, Marketing at Solana Beach Mauritius, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2020

Good morning W5WPH,

Thank you for having chosen Solana Beach for your holidays and also for sharing your experience on Tripadvisor.

We are pleased to hear that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay among us, and we look forward to welcoming you again for yet another awesome experience