Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$223
Reviews (6 015)
6 015 results
5 036
5 036
All reviews deer hunter blue penny la citronelle golf courses are villa master links course legend golf indigo restaurant prestige room great golf play golf half board indian chef special thanks prince maurice beach front main bar
Selected filters
2 - 7 of 6 015 reviews
Reviewed 25 March 2021

We spent 4 very pleasant days at Belle Mare hotel. The villa is elegant and comfortable. The food was fine and the service excellent. The villa is well done and spacious. The beds are comfortable, the wifi is available, the pool is a pleasure

Date of stay: March 2021
Constance Belle Mare Plage Mauritius, General Manager at Constance Belle Mare Plage, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2021

Dear nicolasrH5585ZD

Warm greetings from Constance Belle Mare Plage

The team and I were delighted to host you and your family at our resort. I am particularly glad to read that you have enjoyed your stay and that the facilities and service provided met with your satisfaction. The entire team joins me to thank you for your appreciation and looks forward to welcoming you again for further enjoyment.

Best wishes for a safe and healthy resumption of work.

Reviewed 7 March 2021 via mobile

Checked in for a weekend gateway and from the start upto me checking out, it was a pure bliss
Check in was fast and within the next 15 mins i was already on the sun bed on the beach

The rooms were very luxurious, clean and comfy and looked pretty fresh. The house keeping were further very courteous and helpful. The few times they came to clean or do the bed, they did it neatly.

Food was delicious and in abundance. I was lucky to be there when there wasnt a huge crowd and got to say all the staff were very attentionate to us.

There are two pools which i got to visit and both of them were excellent with the serenity one being my favorite as you could relax without having any noise (except the waves) around.

My sincere thanks to everyone who made my stay memorable from the security at the gate to the check in, pool boys, f&b house keeping and everyone

Sur ce a tres tres bientot constance belle mare plage

Trip type: Travelled with family
Constance Belle Mare Plage Mauritius, General Manager at Constance Belle Mare Plage, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2021

Dear Nabiil P,

Warm greetings from Constance Belle Mare Plage.

Thank you for putting our resort on the top of your list whilst choosing to spend some quality time with the family. I am delighted to read that you have enjoyed your experience and that the service provided by the team has not gone unnoticed. Thank you for your appreciation of the hotel and the facilities provided. It was a delight for the team to be at your service. Your high recommendations are very much appreciated. I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you soon for more enjoyment.

Reviewed 7 March 2021 via mobile

What an amazing hotel and it exceeded my expectation on so many level. The food at blue penny cellar was amazing and the room was beautiful. The service was superbe, special thanks to Kailesh and Urvesh for the special attention. The spa was very relaxing, i recommend Jessica and Juliana for the massage. As a final note, I had a memorable time and will definitely comeback another time.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear milielks,

Warm greetings from Constance Belle Mare Plage.

My team and I would like to thank you for choosing our resort for your weekend hideaway. I am delighted to read that you have enjoyed the resort, its facilities, and the service provided by the team whose effort has not gone unnoticed. Thank you for mentioning the names of those who have contributed to enhancing your stay. I will not miss to congratulate them for taking so much care of you and your family. Thank you also for your overall appreciation and high recommendations. I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you again shortly for more enjoyment.

Reviewed 7 March 2021 via mobile

This was my third stay at Constance Belle Mare Plage.

It’s the best hotel I’ve ever been privileged enough to stay at. Gorgeous building, and it only gets more breathtaking when you walk in. High quality rooms and high quality service.

I had a very warm welcome, every single time, I visited this hotel (Narshini, Sara, Cindy and team)

Check-in and check-out procedures are very fast and efficient and front office staff are very polite and helpful ( Manish )

I was in a beautiful beachfront suite, with a balcony overlooking the ocean. I had an amazing ocean view and the sound of the waves are very soothing. The ocean facing rooms are the ones you can enjoy the most.

Gym is well-equipped with excellent coaches and the aquagym classes are fun ( José, Steven & Rajiv )

Free hammam, sauna and jacuzzi facilities!
I had such a blissful spa experience during my numerous stays at the hotel ( Julianna, Adinacha, Priya and Vanesha )

Great Bar staff and good music !! (Rahul and Rishi )

Excellent food and staff are lovely very helpful ( La Citronnelle team and Jeremy from Indigo )

Excellent housekeeping service and friendly staff ( Nayat & Manuella )

Kailash the porter/driver is very helpful and always smiling.

+ if you want to have some fun and want to try something new, go for the golf initiation session !

Therefore, I would highly recommend this hotel for its charm, amazing staff, great restaurants, beautiful sandy beach, beautiful gardens, and peaceful atmosphere !

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Trip751142

Dear Trip751142,

Warm greetings from Constance Belle Mare Plage.

I would like to express my heartfelt thank you and your family for choosing our resort for your weekend hideaway. It was a delight for the team to welcome you back home. I am glad to read that you have enjoyed the resort, its facilities, and the service provided by the team whose effort has not gone unnoticed.

Thank you for your appreciation and high recommendations. I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back again in the near future for more enjoyment.

Reviewed 6 March 2021 via mobile

It was really wonderful! Steven was very knowledgeable and patient and did a whole personalised circuit for me!

The equipment was in great shape and very clean.

I would recommend to anyone to come to the Belle Mare Plage hôtel gym

Trip type: Travelled solo
Constance Belle Mare Plage Mauritius, General Manager at Constance Belle Mare Plage, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2021

Dear Rayhan B,

Greetings from Constance Belle Mare Plage!

Thank you for your wonderfully worded feedback for us on this forum.

We are glad you enjoyed the service at the gym. I will share your kind compliments with Steven.

We look forward to welcoming you again.

Best regards,