Lowest prices for your stay
US$304
Reviews (2 304)
2 304 results
1 235
1 235
All reviews special thanks casino night heated pool entertainment team big thanks superior room main restaurant f b buffet restaurant all inclusive package front office see you soon the east coast birthday cake main pool a la carte restaurants hour flight
Selected filters
118 - 123 of 2 304 reviews
Reviewed 23 January 2021

Without doubt one of the favorite hotels I stayed during my holidays. We were warmly welcomed by the staff and general manager. They were extremely friendly and the restaurant was very flexible.

Great weekend stay. Everything from entering the hotel until leaving was great.

Date of stay: January 2021
Erdinc Savul, General Manager at Maritim Crystals Beach Hotel Mauritius, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2021

Dear 1803mahima,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent visit to Maritim Crystals Beach Hotel. We always appreciate feedback, and were delighted to learn that everything exceeded your expectations and you had a wonderful time! We aim to deliver the most memorable of experiences to our guests, and it is always so pleasing to hear we have got this correc. I will ensure your kind comments are shared with the entire team.

We look forward to welcoming you back on many more occasions.

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed 18 January 2021

been there for the 2nd time with family . everything was outstanding. special thanks to Randhir who did everything for my request for the room. Thea who welcomed us and she was so friendly that my family felt very at ease. Samad and Rajeev who did everything possible whenever we had a demand . bar staff Akash Adarsh coco(cute smile) Nandinee. Anisha. long. who made so many special cocktails for us. resto staffs. Vikram Jeetun such a gentleman. Hurry. Savina. jenysha.Long Viren. luvish. aknilesh. Manisha. Hats off to you guys a simple thanks will not be enough for everything. will be back soon.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Erdinc Savul, General Manager at Maritim Crystals Beach Hotel Mauritius, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2021

Dear anj00d,

Thank you for sharing your experience about your stay with us. It is always very rewarding to know that we are able to deliver a consistently great experience to our guests. Thank you in particular for your comments about our Team which are the best reward we can get.
Thank you again for your loyalty to us; we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

With kind Regards,

Reviewed 13 January 2021

Had a great stay with family. Awesome place with welcoming and incredibly helpful staff. Large variety of food and refreshing cocktails. The rooms were comfortable and clean. We enjoyed the entertainment programmes, shows and activities. The pools were amazing and aquafitness was fun. The spa team provided a wonderful experience and service.
Special thanks to Sunny, Kesish and team who assisted our large group very well and ensured that all our needs were met.

Dear PBwanderlust,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your lovely comments about your stay. We are very glad to read that you and family had an enjoyable stay !

It is great to know that you appreciated the comfort of your room, our entertainment, our wellness center and that you were well looked after by our team .

We all look forward to welcoming you back again very soon.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 13 January 2021

Had a great time..
Awesome place and welcoming staffs..
Thanks to Randhir and team for making our stay memorable..
Great food and thank you for the awesome cocktails
Big thanks to the F&b staffs.. Very friendly people..
Recommended for sure

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear pallavee01,

Thank you so much for your recommendation and very positive comments about your recent visit in our hotel. Your compliments about our hospitality and food offerings are much appreciated. It is great to hear that our team members, especially Randhir, made sure your experience with us went seamlessly.

Once again, thank you for your review and we hope we will see you soon.

With kind Regards,

Reviewed 12 January 2021 via mobile

This was my 3rd visit to Crystals Beach, and compared to the previous 2 times this was one of my worst time there! Being a hospitality professional over 18years, I haven't seen anything worse than that! From the check-in to checkout, the flaws are uncountable! We all understand that Tourism is going through a very difficult period not only here in Mauritius but all over the world, but majority of the hotels which are operational are working with Mauritian clientele, and many hotels like Crystals Beach is surviving because of Mauritian Tourism. Mauritians are actually paying higher rates than what so-called Tourists, but still we are being neglected, offered very abject services and the cherry of the cake is that your management is totally absent!!

1. Reception staffs were so rude, can understand that the work pressure is very high but that doesn't mean that the service is inexistent! I called the reception 4 times for luggage after check-in at 15h00, and finally my luggage was delivered at 16h30! Later the same evening I requested them for an iron or ironing board for at least 3 times and waited from 1800 to 19h30, and while on the way to the restaurant we saw a gentleman running with the iron and ironing board to our room. The front desk staffs have no smile, no welcoming gesture, no communication I suppose. That was definitely a great start to our holiday.

2. I had 3 rooms in total, while paying 7000rs & 9000rs for a room on All inclusive, you all expect that the mini bar should be replenished adequately with some soft drinks and at least some local beer, the mini bar selection was so poor, snacks like Tasties! Sooo cheap!

3. Am sure if the hotel was running normally with international tourists, the room cleaning would have been better. The floor was dusty, tv was not working, a/c leakage, terrace sofas were dirty and rusty. But again, we Mauritians don't know what are the basics of hotels, so as we say in Creole, "ey ban gopia mauricien mem sa, brile travay la do".

4. The food quality at restaurant, obviously there is only one food outlet, was reflecting the whole management system of the hotel. The food selection was so monotonous that at the middle of the 2nd day, I had enough of it. The buffet setup was repetitive either inside or outside, the food or dessert that was remaining for the day before was served the day after in another way!

5. Have never seen a hotel using paper napkin on dining table. That's so cheap! Disgusting! Cut cost is something but you have a laundry which is operational and you have the napkins! So why don't you use it! It looked like a C grade restaurant in a market place!

6. The staffs at the kids’ club, game area and towel dispenser were so rude. They didn't even bother to stand up, keep away their mobile phones on which they were so busy on while dealing with guests, the guests who are making the hotel work and thanks to the guests these staffs are getting a salary at the end of the month. I really thought I disturbed the lady at the kids’ club on Saturday 09.01.21 at 14h00, when I went to ask the location for face painting or kids. She told me ale guet dans board la bas la ine met heure et endroit ladans!!!
Is that what hospitality is????

7. I have done the opening of Cystals Beach as an AFOM like 7 years ago, and we faced difficult times with limited resources and a hotel which was not ready for opening but we had never ever offered this type of service to any guest either it was Mauritian or foreigner! I perfectly know what how it should have been.

8. The saddest part among all of these, is that the management is so inexistent. No welcoming, no farewell, no guest interaction. But yes, if ever you are a family member of any management staffs, your privileges are guaranteed. Yesterday while doing checkout, one gentleman I noticed since my first day, apparently the EAM, but never presented himself, not even hi or hello over the 2 days, was present there in the lobby, and didn’t even bother to come and meet us, atleast a fake hello, or how was stay, was enough but as I mentioned, they were all inexistent.

9. There were also some good points that my family will cherish and I would like to thank them, the staffs at the restaurant were trying their maximum to provide the service, despite it was so bulky. Keshish and Sanil, who tried their best to provide an adequate service, the DJ Rudy for his dance moves class.

You should be wondering that why am not putting any photos? But believe me, all the management of this hotel knows perfectly what am talking about and they know it's true. But still if you want photos I can share!

One last thing I would like to add is, all the above comments doesn't mean that the hotel is bad, there is ground for you to catch up, if you at the management want to take it constructively it would be good for you or else just forget it as a bad review. Recommending is far, myself I will never come to Crystals Beach again, there are many more hotels offering true service to Mauritians at the same price or if ever more expensive, that definitely not an issue.

Trip type: Travelled with family