7 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.com
Reviews (2 345)
2 345 results
1 263
1 263
All reviews special thanks casino night heated pool entertainment team big thanks superior room main restaurant f b buffet restaurant all inclusive package front office see you soon the east coast birthday cake main pool a la carte restaurants hour flight
Selected filters
513 - 518 of 2 345 reviews
Reviewed 30 October 2019

I was very delighted and satisfied with the hotel accommodation and services provided. I'd like to thank Mrs. Tina Mungur. assistant front office manager, who demonstrated excellent customer care when we checked in. The room is spacious with a view of the swimming pool. The food was delicious and my overall experience was amazing!!! I would recommend the hotel to anyone for its high standard and low pricing.

Reviewed 28 October 2019 via mobile

Just returned from a fabulous 13 nights at this wonderful hotel located in Belle Mare.
Our room was huge with all the amenities you could require including so many 3 pin English plug points. We also had a big balcony overlooking the gardens and the beach.
Staff were amazing, so friendly and helpful in all areas. Most notably Komal and Diksha in the restaurant. Thank you for looking after us and for making us feel like very important guests.
Hitash, Arvind, Antish, Jerome, Joana, Shweta and Ashna were also wonderful members of the bar and restaurant teams and were a credit to the hotel.
Reception staff were brilliant at sorting anything that was required.
Leena was an amazing lady with her telephone who could arrange any trip. Big thanks to her too.
Thank you most importantly to Sarah Rampoortab for putting together the wedding that we dreamed of. Very simple on the hotel’s beautiful beach. So very romantic and amazing.
Food and drink were top rate. Entertainment is provided each evening. Bar service is great with staff remembering your order. There is even a bar service on the beach. What more could you ask for.
Thank you Maritim Crystal for a most wonderful holiday and honeymoon. Do not hesitate to go and stay at this hotel. It is a gem on the beautiful island of Mauritius.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank tinah969
Reviewed 26 October 2019

We had such a lovely time. Ben our waiter was fantastic and couldn't do enough for us. If we could have taken him home with us we would. The girl who looked after our room gave us 5* treatment. We will be back

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Laura19901996
Reviewed 22 October 2019

What an awesome hotel.
We were so impressed with our stay at Maritim Crystal hotel.
Everything was great from our rooms, restuarants, kids club, spa,activities, entertainment and not to mention the friendliness and helpful staff.
Everyone was fantastic
It was a perfect holiday and we will be going back next year
Thank you and well done to everyone that helped us to make this holiday so wonderful.
See you soon

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank CharleneM1393
Reviewed 21 October 2019

This hotel is listed as 4 star. I would not agree. There is a choice of food but only if you like spicy!. They change their themed nights at short notice. I booked a restaurant on an advertised Arabian night , only to find out this had been changed to the European night.
The onsite supermarket ,gift shop and beachwear shop has been franchised out and I would say beware!. I bought a dress from there which had a smocked top, the elastic in this snapped on 1st wear. I returned to shop and spoke with a male who quite frankly was rude and could not care less. He said we may refund or exchange at home but this does not happen here. I did agree for a repair which was offered begrudgingly. I decided to complain to hotel management and their very nice customer service lady arranged for me to have a replacement . I duly went to collect expecting the dress to be set aside waiting for collection but was given the run around by the shop manager and his wife. After asking the customer service lady to intervene finally was given a replacement .
This experience put a damper on the holiday and the dress will never been worn again.
Would I return to hotel ... No
The kite surfing guys on site are also off hand and show no interest . My advice walk up the beach and you will a friendly bunch of guys willing to assist.
Very poor evening entertainment.