6 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$333
Reviews (2 403)
2 403 results
1 293
1 293
All reviews special thanks big thanks entertainment team heated pool f b superior room main restaurant front office all inclusive package see you soon main pool birthday cake a la carte restaurants the east coast mini bar boat house glass bottom boat
Selected filters
566 - 571 of 2 403 reviews
Reviewed 21 October 2019

This hotel is listed as 4 star. I would not agree. There is a choice of food but only if you like spicy!. They change their themed nights at short notice. I booked a restaurant on an advertised Arabian night , only to find out this had been changed to the European night.
The onsite supermarket ,gift shop and beachwear shop has been franchised out and I would say beware!. I bought a dress from there which had a smocked top, the elastic in this snapped on 1st wear. I returned to shop and spoke with a male who quite frankly was rude and could not care less. He said we may refund or exchange at home but this does not happen here. I did agree for a repair which was offered begrudgingly. I decided to complain to hotel management and their very nice customer service lady arranged for me to have a replacement . I duly went to collect expecting the dress to be set aside waiting for collection but was given the run around by the shop manager and his wife. After asking the customer service lady to intervene finally was given a replacement .
This experience put a damper on the holiday and the dress will never been worn again.
Would I return to hotel ... No
The kite surfing guys on site are also off hand and show no interest . My advice walk up the beach and you will a friendly bunch of guys willing to assist.
Very poor evening entertainment.

Reviewed 20 October 2019 via mobile

We went for a 7 day vacation and it was just perfect !

Rooms: spacious and modern, with a balcony.

Entertainment: lots to do for kids and adults. Everyday there are different activities and at night there’s always something happening on the bar area.

Food: 4 different restaurants to choose from: main restaurant, beach restaurant, Asian restaurant and French restaurant. We didn’t try the Asian one tough. Lots of variety to choose from and if you don’t like what’s on the buffet, you can choose a la carte. On the main restaurant there’s always a different and thematic buffet each night.

Beach: amazing beach, so blue! the water is nice and warm. White sandy beach.

Pool area: the main pool is nice and warm. There’s also a heated poll.

Staff: everyone is so so so welcoming and warm. Always attentive with every need of the guests. Ben and Dylan were the best to us! Thanks guys, it wouldn’t be the same without you.

Thank you Maritim Crystals, for such a wonderful holiday!

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 October 2019 via mobile

My third Stay at Crystal Beach Maritim with my family was just amazing and fabulous. We were warmly welcome on our arrival and were upgraded to a beautiful Suite with a splendid view. The staffs were helpful and dedicated. Managements Team always caring and provided good assistance. We sincerely appreciate with wide selection of delicious foods. We also enjoy the sea activities offered and were fond of the beautiful beach. Big Thanks to Mr Sunny n Mr Shane for always making us feeling special and pampered. Special thanks to Chef Sylvio and all staffs for their kind attention. You are such a Big Team, keep it up. Mr Sunny, keep doing the great job. You succeeded to make us fond of Crystal Beach Maritim. We had a great holiday and as you know we have already booked for December. If it depends on my wife, we will be at Crystal Beach every month, as it's a wonderful place to enjoy and relax. Miss you all guys, keep it up.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank paulpaul291160
Reviewed 15 October 2019

It's the perfect place to spend some quality time with the family. Food was great and hotel staff was very helpful. The room was comfy and had all the facilities you'd expect. My 5-year old enjoyed the kids playground and the boat trip. We'll definitely go back.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 14 October 2019

From check in to check out everything was perfect. Friendly and helpful staff. Special thanks to Tina at the reception, from the moment you arrive she makes u feel special and pampered and she has been very very sweet to let us check out late. And also to Suki at the bar, very polite and attentive to all needs and requests. Room spacious and clean. Buffet choice was good, I really appreciate the variousness of meal and drinks. Overall Had a GREAT stay and Definitely will come again.