8 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$345
Reviews (2 405)
2 405 results
1 294
1 294
All reviews special thanks big thanks entertainment team heated pool f b superior room main restaurant front office all inclusive package see you soon main pool birthday cake a la carte restaurants the east coast mini bar boat house glass bottom boat
Selected filters
569 - 574 of 2 405 reviews
Reviewed 17 October 2019 via mobile

My third Stay at Crystal Beach Maritim with my family was just amazing and fabulous. We were warmly welcome on our arrival and were upgraded to a beautiful Suite with a splendid view. The staffs were helpful and dedicated. Managements Team always caring and provided good assistance. We sincerely appreciate with wide selection of delicious foods. We also enjoy the sea activities offered and were fond of the beautiful beach. Big Thanks to Mr Sunny n Mr Shane for always making us feeling special and pampered. Special thanks to Chef Sylvio and all staffs for their kind attention. You are such a Big Team, keep it up. Mr Sunny, keep doing the great job. You succeeded to make us fond of Crystal Beach Maritim. We had a great holiday and as you know we have already booked for December. If it depends on my wife, we will be at Crystal Beach every month, as it's a wonderful place to enjoy and relax. Miss you all guys, keep it up.

2  Thank paulpaul291160
Reviewed 15 October 2019

It's the perfect place to spend some quality time with the family. Food was great and hotel staff was very helpful. The room was comfy and had all the facilities you'd expect. My 5-year old enjoyed the kids playground and the boat trip. We'll definitely go back.

Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed 14 October 2019

From check in to check out everything was perfect. Friendly and helpful staff. Special thanks to Tina at the reception, from the moment you arrive she makes u feel special and pampered and she has been very very sweet to let us check out late. And also to Suki at the bar, very polite and attentive to all needs and requests. Room spacious and clean. Buffet choice was good, I really appreciate the variousness of meal and drinks. Overall Had a GREAT stay and Definitely will come again.

Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed 13 October 2019 via mobile

My Most wonderful wedding anniversary gift was a spending a fabulous holiday with my family at Crystal Beach Maritim. We were warmly welcomed as usual on our arrival and was upgraded to a beautiful Suite with a nice view facing the sea. The beach and the pools were great and the views are stunning. The buffet was excellent with a wide selections of delicious foods. The Staffs were very helpful and dedicated. Always caring and they make sure that they attend our requests. We enjoyed the sea activities and other entertainments offered by the hotel. Big thanks to Chef Sylvio n sous-chef Eissa n Davesh. Great Thanks to Kanden, Sonia, Kavi, Naipal, Urvashi, Jackson, Suki and all those who I did not mentioned the names. I take the opportunity to thank Mr Sunny n Mr Shane for their professionalism. They are always caring and ensure that their customers are feeling pampered. Mr Sunny My family and I give you a special thank for your kindness, your smile and the special attention you give to all your customers. Also a Special Thanks to Mr Randhir n Mr Keshish at the front desk for always caring, keep it up guys. Mr Shane n Mr Sunny thank you so much for making our wedding anniversary so memorable n unforgettable.
We promise to be back in December for my Birthday. Till then, continue to do the great job. Once more, Many thanks to all Staffs, Chefs and Management Team.

Reviewed 11 October 2019 via mobile

Let's start of by saying from the outside the hotel looks good and the location is amazing. Great beach and nice pools.
We stayed for 10 days and the service was great for the first 4 but then the hotel got busy and service got terrible but only on the evenings. Saying that it did take 2 hours and 4 visits to reception to get a cot in our room on the first night. It seemed that of you spoke French you got special treatment in the evenings and from entertainment staff.
The rooms are nice and spacious with a huge bed. However after a few days you start to notice things, we where in room 805 and there was water marks on the ceiling where there was clearly leak from above and there was black mold in the toilet. I feel they just need a little refresh.

I'm going to summarise the good and bad points here:

Good points:
Rooms are nice and spacious
Beach is beautiful
Food is good
Service is good from most staff
Location is good
Kashish is an asset and made us feel really welcome
Head chef cooked my partner vegetarian food on a few occasions where there was nothing she could eat.
French and Asian restaurants where amazing.
On our 3rd day we got a tour around the kitchen which was really good
Water activities included at the hotel are brilliant
They clear the water of seaweed everyday

Bad Points:
Rooms do feel tired
Some of the staff where rude and frustrating
Building work going on from early hours until late.
Heated Pool needs some TLC. As there was a plastic screen missing and rusty screws.
We had no hot water for 3 days and then when it came back it smelt like sewage
They ran a check on the wiring while we were there and turned off all power but did not inform the customers. Woke up at 2 am boiling hot and unable to see anything and the night staff didnt want to tell me why.
Limited activities and entertainment for children under 3
Entertainment was repetitive. 6 out of the 10 days we where there was dancing by 4 women and pretty much the same every time.
Park randomly sealed off for a few days
On arrival we didnt get shown to our room, just told where our building was and had to find it ourself. No other information shared on where facilities on the site - however I would like to say that I saw someone else showing around new guests and they were very thorough. So I guess this depends on the person.
You cannot take anything from the bars to the rooms.
Entertainment is in a weird place and cannot always be seen

Overall if I had to give this place a rating out of 10 it would get a 6.5. It's got a lot of potential but could do with some redecorating and touching up in some places. The staff in general are good and paid a lot of attention to our son. Some of which remebered his name throughout the holiday and made him feel special.

Tips:
If you are bringing small children in nappies. Make sure you bring enough nappies as a small pack of nappies cost us nearly £8 and wipes £4.
Local fruit and veg are cheap at the market but imported items are very high such as aftershaves etc. and are no cheaper than the UK

3  Thank dannyg320