5 people are viewing this hotel
Reviews (4 718)
4 718 results
3 526
3 526
All reviews le marche japanese restaurant shores bar infinity pool tides restaurant vada sun resorts wall climbing sports centre kids club main pool special thanks our honeymoon all inclusive package seafood beach front special mention
Selected filters
725 - 730 of 4 718 reviews
Reviewed 20 January 2019 via mobile

Had the best week in Mauritius indeve was a really good barman worked very hard and extremely helpful he deserves a pay rise along with Nitish & Atish. Don’t go anywhere we see you next year

Trip type: Travelled with family
Ambassador775392, General Manager at Long Beach Mauritius, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2019

Dear Guest,

We thank you for such precious comments on Trip Advisor.

It is indeed a great honor for us to read such wonderful words from our guests.

We derive our pleasure in satisfying our guests and your appreciation goes straight to the heart of all the team members and specially those whom you have mentioned their name.

We trust to be honored with the pleasure of welcoming you back home for yet another great experience.

Reviewed 20 January 2019 via mobile

I write this review while sipping on a delicious Mauritian rum cocktail laying by the adults only pool overlooking the turquoise clear sea. I came here to celebrate my mother's birthday and my parents anniversary. The hotel has made every moment unique and enjoyable. The concierge arranged two golf games and an incredible trip on a catamaran but honestly I had a hard time leaving for the day trips because the hotel is so beautiful and relaxing. The service at the hotel has been impeccable with friendly and helpful staff. The room cleaning staff really made every night special with decorative towel art and putting tropical flowers in my room.

The design of the hotel is thoughtful and aesthetic. Every space allows for a breeze to cool you down from a hot day in the sun.

I had the best spa treatment at Long Beach. The therapist was knowledgeable and took her time with all my knots.

Oh and let me not forget the incredible food. There are 3 Al a carte restaurants. I tried the Japanese and it was absolutely delicious the buffet restaurant changes themes every night and I was never disappointed.

Thank you Long Beach for such an exceptional stay.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Ambassador775392, General Manager at Long Beach Mauritius, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your holiday experience on Trip Advisor following your stay at our resort.

We are delighted to read that you have enjoyed the comfort of your room and that our facilities and services were to your holiday convenience.

Reviewed 19 January 2019

Arrived early morning on the 7th January and we knew we were in for a treat. the staff were incredibly friendly and efficient, allowing us to check into the room straight after a late breakfast. The facilities are fantastic with a large family pool (with bar), plus an infinity pool just for adults. Great and attentive waiter service. The beach is beautiful, very clean and the ocean temperature lovely to swim in. Good choice of water sports, most of which are complimentary. We were on the all inclusive package which is definitely worth it if you like a drink or three. If you play golf, this is the place to stay-Iles uax Cerfs (bonkers but great fun and a boat trip away) and Anahita both complimentary, including shuttles etc. We played several times during our stay and the hotel couldn't have been more helpful in booking tee times and transport etc. Restaurants were all exceptional, with a good variety every day and even the buffet changed every night, giving plenty of choice. Breakfast was fab, and the Japenese restaurant and Tides great. The spa was very well run and a great experience, especially Vishal who gave me the best and most effective massage I have ever had (I would suggest a complimentary spa session for those on the all-inclusive package-after all, golf and water sports are included). A wonderful holiday and we will definitively be back soon. It is difficult space wise to mention all the staff, but here is a few. Ritesh and Yushira (breakfast), Anusha, Kasul, Aman and Vimi (pool bar) the Buffet restaurant manager who sorted out a slight problem quickly and efficiently, Tony the head concierge and as mentioned earlier, the wonderful Vishal. thanks to all staff for an unforgettable holiday.

Dear Guest,

Words are not enough to thank you for your appreciation of the service provided by the staff to you and your family during your week-end stay at the resort.

I am delighted that you have taken the time to share such kind of experience to the world and would like to thank you for your appreciation of the facilities and services.

Thank you also for your excellent rating. I look forward to welcome you again soon.

The team will certainly keep on memories the pleasure they had to be at your service.

With sincere regards,

Reviewed 19 January 2019 via mobile

Good quality hotel offering a broad range of food and drink options to a high standard. Comfortable, very clean and quiet rooms although I perhaps expected the finish to be slightly more ‘luxe’ from the pics we saw in advance. The hotel is large and was at 80% capacity when we visited, but there was always plenty of space to sunbathe, swim, eat and drink. The beach is beautiful and the water clear and warm. Loved the adult only infinity pool too which had a great view and excellent service by the beach waiters including Yadav and Bola. The mojito bar was renovated and reopened while we were there and Yadav offered great and friendly service there too. We went snorkelling at the reef and were blown away by the sheer number of fish streaming around - better than Maldives in my opinion! If I had a criticism it would be that overall the hotel is slightly lacking in Mauritian character and the food is quite generic. On a previous visit to Mauritius we enjoyed a lot of local and Indian food and had hoped for that this time too - instead the food was much more of an ‘international’ style. Having said that the restaurants were all good and the food fresh and plentiful. Occasionally service was a little casual for a hotel of this grading. But overall I would definitely recommend staying here to anyone as such good quality is offered for the price. Thank you Long Beach!

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Guests,

We thank you for such precious comments on Trip Advisor.

It is indeed a great honor for us to read such wonderful words from our guests.

We have well taken note of your reviews and surely corrective and appropriate measure will be taken.

The whole team looks forward to the pleasure of welcoming back on our shores for another memorable sojourn.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 18 January 2019 via mobile

I swim daily for personal fitness. I recently learnt a fitness tequnique called Akwa Aktiv from Cecile Jeanson (3 x French Olympic Swimmer). I found her excercises tremendously beneficial and uniquely effective for building core strength & muscle in the pool without having to swim a lap. Her method does not exert any pressure on the neck or lower back and is done in a standing position without getting your face wet, there’s no strain on the body therefore brilliant for rehabilitation after any injury or for general well-being for a person of any age or fitness level. Thank you.