“Great Restaurant!”
Review of Gossip Kitchen

Gossip Kitchen
Price range: US$10 - US$100
Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: We are Local Restaurant which serve only HALAL F & B... All our food is all cook upon order & consist of A-La-Carte menus.. Pls do give a chance to yourself to dine in our establishment as we believe you will find something different from the other restaurants in Kuala Terengganu... :)
Reviewed 3 August 2017

Gossip Kitchen is in my neighbourhood and I've enjoyed coming here with visiting family and friends. I've always experienced friendly and efficient service, even though I know the waiters find english a challenge.
The food is great, with a good mix of malay and western options. Portions are generous.
The restaurant is very clean and cosy and has the bonus of aircon.
Well worth a visit!

chrisbkq3636, Owner at Gossip Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2017

Thank you very much for your positive feedback , it meant a lot to us, especially to all our staffs.. your compliments had definitely make all of us felt really appreciated & definitely will strive for providing an even better service & food quality to all of our beloved guests.. hope to see you again soon...

Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

Terrible service of the one who takes my order. Impatient & rude! I went the after finish a job with my friends..but the waiter treats us very rude...

chrisbkq3636, Owner at Gossip Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2017

Hi there, I'm Chris , the owner & chef for Gossip Kitchen.. First of all, I would like to put in my sincere apologies 2 u & friend.. If u dun mind, can u pls let me know of what had actually happened during ur visit here? Because I myself can't accept this kind of incident happened towards to my guests.. I had even sacked one of my previous waiter due to this reason as well. So, I humbly ask if you don't mind to let me know in details of what had happened on that day, & I promise u, I will take very strict & stern action towards this particular waiter of mine. You are welcome to call me directly as well, at 0179848181 ( Chris ) if u felt it's much easier to speak to me directly.. once again, sorry for ur bad experience.. hope 2 hear from u again as soon as possible. Cheers..

Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

It took 15 to 20 minutes for the food to arrive. And there were no other customers in the restaurant. Food is average.

chrisbkq3636, Owner at Gossip Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2017

We are so sorry for the long awaited time for the food... But, we emphasize in A-la-minute cooking ( to cook per order ). Therefore, we will try our best to serve our food within 10-15 minutes time per table... Plus, if not mistaken, there were at least 16 pax of total guest for your table, & we had been informed by your respective tourist company that to serve your food ASAP as u guys will be rushing to catch your flight by 4.30pm.
But, still we admit it is our fault here for not serving the food in a much more faster manner. We will try our best to improve our food cooking speed & quality wise.
We sincerely appreciate your spontaneous comments & critics & definitely will upgrade ourselves in a proper manner no matter in food wise nor service wise, so that this kind of weaknesses can be abolish for good.

Reviewed 22 December 2016 via mobile

This restaurant serves the best westen food in Kuala Terengganu! Besides that they also serve local food. Nice clean environment.

2  Thank thiong
Reviewed 3 February 2016

Good food and worth to try but I don't like the night view so much. Nice place to 'lepak' with friends

1  Thank noninunie