See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 September 2017

it's a simple hotel, basic amenities provided i.e. towels, ironing, soap, hot shower. location is great i.e. walkable to most must-see places, and especially for Muslims to have mass prayer at Masjid Abidin, which is just across the street. free parking spaces are provided, but could be cramped at times. in short, please do not expect a 5-star services, but it's a very good 2-star hotel no doubt

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

Several time a year..Room Very Clean..Nice to stay..one of the ladies at reception not so friendly..I always meet her at desk without smile..one time I have to attend meeting..Even i told her..your Colleagues did not do a morning call for me as a request..(because my phone run out battery)she did't say anything and without smile..Make an innocent face..

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 May 2017

Parking space too tight. Just a little room for maneuver. Staff at front office not helpful at all, not even a smile on her face. She was supposed to brief the guest on how to use the door card, breakfast time and location, WiFi password, etc. I bet she just passed twelfth grade and doesn't have any hospitality qualification. Coffee House staffs didn't collect all used plates and cups and just leave it there on the floor until next morning. No plastic bag in dustbin both in room and bathroom as well. No tissue paper provided in the room. Leakage on sprinkler shower. I bet they still use antenna for TV. Breakfast is not up to standard compared to other 3 star hotels. They only served fried rice, fried noodle, fritters, porridge, toast, few slice of fruits and cakes, orange squash, coffee, tea and water. Most of the foods are TASTELESS!. Good care for health I guessed. This hotel should be using centralized air-cond instead of 2hp wall-mounted A/C. It takes a long time to cool down the room. This hotel was rated 2 stars back in 2005 and now 3. The management should take above matters seriously in order to maintain 3 stars and to be expecting repeat guest.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank ItsBB
Reviewed 27 March 2017

The hotel is clean and tidy. The hotel situated in the middle of the town. Kampung cina, pasar payang, bus station and dataran shahbandar are nearby. The staffs are friendly. And the price is affordable. The hotel also provides an outdoor car park.

Room Tip: 902, Twin room or any room in level 9 for best view
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 February 2017

I stay at the hotel last week for one night. My dad book the room directly to hotel without using online booking site. One day before the check in day, the reservation of the hotel call to confirm the booking. So we confirmed our booking and did tell them our expected arrival time. Few hours later, we get the call from hotel again. This time, they ask us did we confirmed to cancel our booking as what we told them when we called them earlier. First of all, we do not call them first but the hotel did. Secondly, we did confirmed our booking and even tell them our expected arrival time. It seem like there is no communication between them. And why they do not make a remarks in the first place in the system? The worst part is when check in time. They double check in us with another guest! When we get our key card and enter the room, there already another guest inside. And all of us need to go to lobby again as they change our room. Not even a sorry from reception. No sorry no smile. What a poor service from front liner. The whole front office team need to get more training on how to improve their service and they work ethics. I'm hotelier myself and I feel really upset as I know that they not doing they job accordingly. Thing like double check can easily be avoid. Such a waste because the room is quite nice. Breakfast are so-so but not bad for me. Wifi can not be access from my room. I like that the hotel provide surau for muslim to pray. Overall the service can be better.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family