“Best burger I've had in months!”
Review of The Syrup VS Soda

The Syrup VS Soda
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

This place has incredible burgers, we had the black Bob burger which is beef and the double chicken burger. Both were absolutely excellent! I'm not from Malaysia but this was the best western food I've had here. The sweet potato fries were also very good, I'm so happy that they came with the black Bob burger and were on the menu. The prices here are also very reasonable considering the high quality of food. Thank you very much Syrup Vs Soda! Also...great ice peach.

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

roaming around for dinner then i found this place..just a minute walking from the rise room. ordered nasi goreng udang (rm8) and p.ramlee teh madu tiga ais (rm5) pricey i guess ..big point for nasi goreng because of the portion, fresh prawn and extra spicy (requested by me).. for p.ramlee teh madu tiga i need to sip the above part slowly as it was too sweet from middle to bottom...overall was okay..need to try other menu so i can make fair review..

Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

I went there with my wife...just want to had a good dinner..but the food is tasteless...not recomanded for family because the price a little bit expensive...but not good enough for the food

Reviewed 26 February 2017

I have patronized this outlet a number of times. The 'nasi goreng kampung' is really good. The mushroom soup is even better! They have concocted quite a surprising array of food types, covering local, as well as western fare. In fact, they are pretty competent with their Thai fare as well.

Non-pretentious in facade and service, albeit, with the usual Malay laid-back manner, which can be charming or irritating depending on your mood when you're there. I personally enjoyed my food every time I was there.

So when you are next in KT, do drop by. I'm confident you won't regret it. Check it for yourself and see :)

2  Thank Fjcrm
Reviewed 28 November 2016 via mobile

I love this place somuch.. local and western.. 5.00 pm to 12am everyday except friday off.. plisssssssss visit this restaurant for nasi gorenv ikan , nasi goreng ketam

2  Thank oyar2016