“Birthday dinner ”

Ranked #1 of 1 740 Restaurants in Petaling Jaya
Price range: US$12 - US$96
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Breakfast, Buffet, Reservations
Description: Genji Japanese Restaurant at Hilton Petaling Jaya carved a reputation for its consistent quality of food with a myriad of country-style Japanese cuisine of seasonal delicacies, ideal for social dining with family and friends, and work-dining with business associates.
Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

We had an enjoyable dinner st Genji. The food was fresh n serving was reasonable. Service was not bad. Can come back!

HiltonPetalingJaya, Secretary of Food & Beverage at Genji Japanese Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2018

Dear 71qamarw,

Thank you for dining with us at Genji Restaurant, and I appreciate you taking time to share your feedback on the restaurant. I am delighted to read that you have had a wonderful time here.

Thank you for your kind compliments and high ratings for the restaurant. We look forward to being of service to you in the near future.

Reviewed 4 July 2018 via mobile

Waiters and waitresses are very friendly and attentive. Nice atmosphere, nice food and nice feel. Nice macha ice-cream. Bravo!

Dear Avenue118,

Thank you for dining with us at Genji Restaurant, and I appreciate you taking time to share your feedback on the hotel.

I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your dining experience and in particular the quality of service from my team. We look forward to being of service to you in the near future.

Reviewed 4 July 2018 via mobile

Overall high standard of food except the wagyu which is slightly over cooked despite we asked for medium doneness. Anyway service is great by the staffs there..

Dear Q1351ZXjamies,

Reviewed 4 July 2018 via mobile

Irene the server was very friendly. Nice restaurant n food was good. Teppanyaki is good here. Overall nice place n good food

Dear Stephen C,

Reviewed 4 July 2018 via mobile

Food quality was good. Irene our server was good. Our normal server Mel who is also normally very good was not working today.

Dear Lorraine Y,