Review Highlights

JeffC4536
Thank you!

Reviewed 10 January 2018
JoeL4382

All reviews langkawi abseiling rafting tours diving adventure waterfall informative guide
Reviewed 4 April 2018

My family and I had a wonderful experience with Adventoro. We went for their Diving Tour in Redang Island. The beach and sunset there was perfect. Diving was amazing too. Besides, the guide was also informative and professional. Thanks to Adventoro again for leaving us a memorable and unforgettable experience at Redang. Would come back again if need any tour bookings in future

Date of experience: March 2018
1  Thank JeffC4536
Reviewed 10 January 2018

My first time travelling to Langkawi has left a memorable experience for all of us as a family, including my 7 years old niece. Adventoro team did a good job in recommending tours that are suitable and family-friendly for us. They are also kind enough to fulfill our special request to ensure our journey here is a wonderful one. Would highly recommend the Langkawi Sunset Cruise and Dining Experience if you are looking for a splendid Langkawi sunset view with a scrumptious dinner with your family.

Date of experience: December 2017
1  Thank JoeL4382
Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

The food choices in this tour were absolutely delicious! We truly got a taste of the best local cuisine in town! On top of that, our guide was friendly, knowledgable and professional! Definitely highly recommend this tour to everyone!

Date of experience: January 2017
1  Thank Jaymee Y
Reviewed 30 August 2017

Outstanding service! They have a lot of activity tours in Malaysia. And their customer support has great hospitality. I highly recommend traveler who is looking for activity tour in Malaysia to use Adventoro!!!

Date of experience: July 2017
2  Thank Hideki F
Reviewed 30 August 2017

Went for their culinary tour - Kampung Baru. It is a steal at RM120!
Their team was informative and best 4 hours spent both in terms of time and $$$