Review Highlights
Amazing, adventure filled day!!

Wow! What an incredible day out with Aventoro! My partner and I did the caving, waterfall... read more

Reviewed 25 May 2018
Nicole-Jade D
via mobile
Worth every penny spent

My family and I had a wonderful experience with Adventoro. We went for their Diving Tour in Redang... read more

Reviewed 4 April 2018
JeffC4536

All reviews langkawi abseiling rafting tours diving adventure waterfall informative guide
Reviewed 30 August 2017

Went for their culinary tour - Kampung Baru. It is a steal at RM120!
Their team was informative and best 4 hours spent both in terms of time and $$$
Highly recommend.

1  Thank Ken L
Reviewed 21 August 2017

Called up Adventoro just the other day to arrange an impromptu tour - my wife and I are notorious last minute/spontaneous travellers - and they were kind enough to accommodate us. Adventoro made an effort to keep us in the loop and even gave us travel tips without hesitation (and no extra fee, mind you). Rated 5 stars and will definitely return for more. A big THANK YOU from Karen and I

3  Thank JustinTW90
Reviewed 17 August 2017

Dealing with Adventoro left a sweet aftertaste that was very memorable. Thank you, thank you, thank you for not turning us away even though we booked at the eleventh hour; thank you for keeping us updated and helped us through the process of making our trip to Malaysia a wonderful one.

3  Thank JamieA1903
Reviewed 16 August 2017

Never had better experience booking a tour, was super accommodating to our needs from the start and followed through with excellent delivery on tour. We were short on time but wanted to do as much as we can whilst in Gopeng. Requested to do all 3 tours in one day and they instantly agreed to arrange it! Got picked up bright and early and hammered out all the activities one after another. Never thought we'd be able to do so much in one day - caving, waterfall abseiling AND whitewater rafting!! We were extremely satisfied with our jam packed day and can't thank you guys enough. Would HIGHLY recommend -- you guys have definitely earned a returning customer :-)

Date of experience: July 2017
2  Thank LeeYongP
Reviewed 11 August 2017

Had another tour company cancel on me, leaving me with a gap in my vacation at Langkawi. Found these guys and asked if they could hook me up with a tour in less than 24 hours. They communicated with me through the night to make sure I wouldn't be left high and dry. Bought the kayaking tour at Kilim Karst Geopark. Simply fantastic service at lightning speeds, at any hour. Will do business with them again.

2  Thank JacobCampb