“Delicious healthy food, great menu”

The Leaf Healthy Recipes
Ranked #30 of 1 132 Restaurants in George Town
Price range: US$1 - US$4
Cuisines: Healthy
Reviewed 22 October 2018 via mobile

I’m not vegan or vegetarian but like to try these foods when possible. The food was so good I ate here twice on consecutive days. Had the Veg nasi lemak and a satay tamarind mushroom curry with brown rice and veggies. Pressed drinks are great and price very affordable. The rose tea is also delicious. I love all the street stalls in Penang but this was a great healthy alternative when you feel like you need a a pick me up.

Word to the tempeh on the nasi lemak which was incredible! The menu also has many options for noodle soup/salads/brown rice dishes

Date of visit: October 2018
1  Thank Gordon2

Reviewed 22 October 2018

The food is affordable and extremely tasty! And vegetarian. And healthy. They have a lot on their menu, one could easily eat here every day. We just loved it!

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 19 September 2018 via mobile

This place is a pearl. Amazing food that is super healthy at very reasonable prices! The staff are really friendly and the cold press juices are fantastic. We spent two nights in Georgetown and ate here both nights!

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

We found it really hard to find truly healthy vegetarian food, this place was amazing and a lucky find. It has such character, super clean, staff are friendly and all their cold pressed juices are to die for!!!
We have been in 3 nights in a row. Both my and my partner arent vegetarian.. but after our time in Malaysia were really in need of some cleansing from everything being fried.. so this was PERFECT. You feel amazing and the prices are super cheap considering.

Definitely a must try if you are into healthy clean eating!! If you dont come here for dinner or lunch... you must come grab at least a juice.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

It's always a nice feeling everytime I visit Penang and I know for sure that I'll be coming here, this is one of my most favourite eateries in town. I fully recommend that you visit this restaurant.

Date of visit: August 2018
Kichuan C, 總經理 at The Leaf Healthy Recipes, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2018

We all put in a lot of effort, Thank you for acknowledging our hard work.