“Dinner”

Cuisines: European, Steakhouse, Fusion
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

This was our first time and we were pleasantly surprised by the good quality meat ( beef n pork) n good table wine. The entrees were accompanied with soup n starters which could be more generous, especially the bread which we thought could be a basketful instead of specific pieces. The meats were delicious n the sauces were A1. The wine was refilled many times which made the dining experience joyful n good feeling. Would defintely recommend. Lily Rebecca Olivia..

1  Thank Lily W

Reviewed 7 August 2018

Staff were absolutely useless, we had to shout "Hello?" five times to finally have a member of staff come to us. Moved around three different tables in a completely empty restaurant. There was no music in the restaurant and staff clearly had no idea what they were doing, it was the most awkward i have ever felt in a restaurant. Then I ask about what drinks they serve and was told only wine, when I ask if they do anything else (unfortunately i can not drink alcohol to due to recent surgery) I was laughed at!!! The chef responded with "orange juice?" in the most mocking voice. The menu for steaks are all in the range of 300rm, and for that price we expected better service from all members of staff. Completely disrespectful. We were then offered a measly 10% off to try and get us to return, even though we had previously had been offered this for our time before. Will not be returning and will be letting our friends know how awful this was.

Reviewed 24 June 2018

We just went here on an off chance without any previous research so had no idea really what to expect.... The menu is a set menu of basically which the chef decides the starter(s) and dessert and you chose you main meat dish. The quality of the meat was great and the other items we had also good quality including wine which also has a glass or two included in the price. I recall we paid 168 MYR per head which of course is not cheap but we will be back !

1  Thank Stuart294265
Reviewed 19 March 2018

This steak house is a hidden gem. I guess nobody ever found it by coincidence or just by passing by. It is not in the famous eating areas, it is off the track in a residential area next to famous Tiger Lane.

Let´s cut it short, the steak there was one of the best I ever had. Not just in Malaysia, best in all of Asia. Only in South Africa and in Europe I had a better one, but in Europe of cause for a much higher price. And you don´t just get a steak, you get a nice menu with soup, starters, wonderful home baked bread, dessert and a nice french red wine. Worth every ringgitt, I can without doubt recommend it to people from KL or Pinang to make this place a good reason to spend a weekend in Ipoh.

Note for tourists without car: You cannot reach this place by public transport (like so many others in Ipoh). But it is just a short UBER ride from the center of town.

1  Thank mario_bavaria
Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

We had beef. I am a deep beef fan and I don't care to pay a lot for a good one. I have to say this was in my extended experience around the world the second best filet I had! No kidding, perfectly cooked to the point where the outside part roast slightly, cooks some millimeters inside and stays tender in the middle without giving away a drop of blood at cutting. The tartuffo touch on the sauce was perfect, even the salt quality the chef used was at combination in crystals. I was surprised to find such a good quality and fine restaurant here, the price is completely matching to what you get. Highly recommend to meat lovers

2  Thank Katherine T