“Review is for Dragon-I - which is affliated to this”
Review of Canton-i

Canton-i
Ranked #148 of 643 Restaurants in Ipoh
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 2 January 2017

This review is for Dragon-I which is an affliated restaurant with Canton-I. Dragon I is one of the best chinese restaurant I have been to in Ipoh. Highly recommended. It is slightly pricey but it surely comes in style and most exquisite food. All the dishes were superb however my favourite is it the shrimp dish.

Date of visit: December 2016

Reviewed 22 October 2016

The main dish we go for here is the Hong Kong noodles with wantun. The noodles are very fine, and supposed to be flown from Hong Kong. The wantuns are large and tasty. Drinks are rather expensive too. However, during our last visit there in early October, Canton-I was closed though all the tables were laid, and customers were asked to go to the neighbouring restaurant Dragon-I, which is affiliated to Canton-I. They would serve whatever food we wanted from Canton-I. We do not know if Canton-I is temporarily closed, or whether these are cost-cutting measures

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 18 February 2016

This truly a Chinese style restaurant with a wide range of traditional dishes. I selected the BBQ Pork with salted egg, rice and green vegetables. The dish also included sweet corn soup. Everything was served hot and it was nothing short of delicious with enough soup to enjoy three bowls! I was full. The meal cost RM18 plus plus.
The service was quick and attentive and I have no hesitation in recommending this restaurant.

Date of visit: February 2016
Reviewed 9 February 2016

Excellent selection of chinese food, had ordered the dry wanton noodle and fried crispy fish skin. Both tasted great, good place for lunch and dinner.

Date of visit: February 2016
Reviewed 5 September 2014

Been there for 3 times with friends and family. The roast duck and pork is tasty and crispy. On the average of Ipoh food price, there are on the high side. But worth to give a try.

Date of visit: December 2013