“Good but pricey”

Canton-i
Ranked #143 of 618 Restaurants in Ipoh
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 22 October 2016

The main dish we go for here is the Hong Kong noodles with wantun. The noodles are very fine, and supposed to be flown from Hong Kong. The wantuns are large and tasty. Drinks are rather expensive too. However, during our last visit there in early October, Canton-I was closed though all the tables were laid, and customers were asked to go to the neighbouring restaurant Dragon-I, which is affiliated to Canton-I. They would serve whatever food we wanted from Canton-I. We do not know if Canton-I is temporarily closed, or whether these are cost-cutting measures

Reviewed 18 February 2016

This truly a Chinese style restaurant with a wide range of traditional dishes. I selected the BBQ Pork with salted egg, rice and green vegetables. The dish also included sweet corn soup. Everything was served hot and it was nothing short of delicious with enough soup to enjoy three bowls! I was full. The meal cost RM18 plus plus.
The service was quick and attentive and I have no hesitation in recommending this restaurant.

Reviewed 9 February 2016

Excellent selection of chinese food, had ordered the dry wanton noodle and fried crispy fish skin. Both tasted great, good place for lunch and dinner.

Reviewed 5 September 2014

Been there for 3 times with friends and family. The roast duck and pork is tasty and crispy. On the average of Ipoh food price, there are on the high side. But worth to give a try.

Reviewed 15 May 2014 via mobile

Located in aeon station 18 next to dragon i restaurant. The staff are very good in recommending and explain about the food. Ease to place order. The food served in timely manner even in peak hours. Food taste superb especially the duck roast.