Checked this place out again for Mother's Day dinner after a lapsed of a year. There is no more live band. Smoking and Non smoking section is too close making it redundant to have non smoking area since we still walk out that place smelling like a chimney. Food taste and quality has dropped tremendously. Ordered wild mushroom soup to go with the bread but was served thick instant mushroom soup which I can get for RM2 from Pizza Hut. Only maintaining is the solo manager-waiter-cashier good hospitality and the ambience.
Hope they will improve.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.