“Comfortable & nice cafe”
Review of Ninety One I

Ninety One I
Ranked #116 of 616 Restaurants in Ipoh
Reviewed 26 June 2018

Comfortable place to relax and decorations is nice. I would definitely visit again, drinks & cakes are nice!

Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

This cafe makes delicious coffee and the staff are so friendly and informative. We have been quite a few times as we are living in Ipoh now and after the first visit they remembered our orders!

Breakfast is also delicious and opens at 9am on a weekend which is great!

Will be going back regularly!

1  Thank elyset615
Reviewed 10 September 2017

It was a sweltering hot afternoon when my husband and I discovered this cafe while on the way back to our lodging. Checked out their reviews online (which was pretty good) and immediately we made a detour and headed to the cafe.

It was a very pleasant experience at the cafe and I would definitely visit again when I come Ipoh. Loved the layout and the peaceful ambience at the cafe.It wasn't very crowded , even on a Sunday afternoon.

We ordered 2 donburi , a chocolate drink topped with vanilla ice cream and a cold brew which came with milk cubes. The donburi portion was just nice for me (but to others it may seem considerably small), No complaints about the food, which tasted quite good : ) BTW I supposed it's made to be instagram friendly! It really is!!

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

Missed this cafe during my 2015 Coffee Event due to renovation. Part of the cafe using components (precast floor slab) produced by my company.

Both coffee I order (dirty & cold brew) are nice, cheesecake r deliciou, Mr Kare are so so to me (can not compare to any curry I have in Japan).

Reviewed 7 February 2017

Good coffee place, nice designs and averagely priced at the standards of Ipoh cafes. Easily spotted by the main road and easy to find parking within the compound.