“Very nice Fine Dining experience”

The Dining Room at Cameron Highlands Resort
Ranked #3 of 53 Restaurants in Brinchang
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 22 September 2018

We got fried rice on special request and bruschetta and tomato soup were amazing. We hope they had more indian vegetarian dishes in the menu :)

Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

This is an excellent place to dine. We had our breakfast here. Service was excellent with smiling faces and fantastic food

Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

I’m a fan of YTL hotels. The dining room didn’t disappointed me. The food and the service were very good. Free basket of the bread was fresh and warm. The onion soup was just slightly burnt for my taste buds but it was still really good. Sea bass and lasagna were good as well. I will definitely go back if I’m coming back to Carmeron highlands.

Reviewed 6 August 2018

Called for reservation and was greeted by name when I arrived and during the dinner. Service was extraordinary with a personal touch for yourself and your family. Foods were served just nice of a portion for dinner and the taste was so good. I ordered smoked duck and the taste will last for sometime. My vegetarian family was also well taken care of from their menu.

Old colonial building with hotel and restaurant. Nothing much to roam around and the public areas were respectively limited. You tend to passed by someone room's door from a place to another which I found the privacy is lacking.

Reviewed 30 July 2018

good service, chique environment, dress properly. The chairs sit very well and the food is diverse and tasty