Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews water dispenser duty manager family suite nice and clean hotel mid valley car wash deluxe king room convenience store pelangi mall standing shower ironing board connecting rooms glass door days stay a great stay hotel room check in was a breeze
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 April 2021 via mobile

Nice food and room service
Just the wifi speed need to enhance
Overall can give 4 star above
The hotel staffs are friendly and helpful
Nice view from the 18th floor
Just the air conditioner sometimes doesn't work well

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 1 April 2021 via mobile

I am satisfied with my stay in Trove hotel. Overall all are well. My room was in 22nd floor and have a best city view. All the hotel staff are very helpful and efficient in service customer. I will recommend this hotel to my friends.

Reviewed 1 April 2021 via mobile

Enjoy my stay during my quarantine for a week. Enjoy the delicious food prepared by Chef Firdaus. Great service provided by the staff from the hotel. Good service also provided by Kiran for answering our queries during our stay at the hotel.

Reviewed 1 April 2021 via mobile

Best facilities.. Will come again.. Room very nice and clean and food also delicious.. Staff also very friendly and nice.. Best place for short term holiday or business coz quite near to town area....

Reviewed 1 April 2021 via mobile

Very friendly and good service during 7 Days stay there.I would like to thanks All team at Trove hotel
Paul cheah,chef Firdaus, Janet chin,Salamon Das,Amir and Kiren .Food very Delicious.Will come back with my family's

Date of stay: March 2021