“Thumbs up for a great service”

Breeze Spa at Amari Johor Bahru
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Step into a world of tranquility and serenity, discover a complete transformation from the hustle and bustle of the city to pure harmony, uncover a unique sensory experience never felt before, welcome to the Breeze Spa at Amari Johor Bahru. Recommended for newcomers and experienced spa lovers, a visit to our spa will put a bounce back in your step and a smile on your face.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

Very pleasant experience at Breeze Spa Amari Hotel JB. Booking was done online a few days before checking in.
We had a great Amari Romance experience. Large spa room, clean bathrooms, spacious jacuzzi.

Date of experience: June 2018
1  Thank NurshaS
MJReynaldo, Manager at Breeze Spa at Amari Johor Bahru, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2018

Hi Nursha S,

We loved that you enjoyed your experience with Breeze Spa and that we were able to fit you in for one of our best seller couple's package.We can't wait to hear from you again on your next booking!

All reviews
in 8 reviews
"jb"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

I initially opted for the "JB Romance" package (RM590) with my wife which comprises of the use of jacuzzi pool, 60 mins body massage and 30 mins foot massage. However, we were treated to the "Amari Romance" package (RM 670, foot massage replaced by a body scrub) instead because the lady at the counter had thought otherwise. We only discovered the mistake when we were about to make the payment and I asked about the foot massage. The lady then checked against our booking and confirmed that it was supposed to be the JB Romance package. In the end we were still charged RM590 instead of RM670! We were pleased at their honesty and professionalism.

The spa itself was awesome. Very clean and equipped with impressive decor and facilities. The jacuzzi was top notch, maybe because this was the first time for me.

The masseuses were very polite and professional. The massage and body scrub was so relaxing that I fell asleep within minutes.

Totally worth every penny spent here. We will definitely come again no doubt about that. Also prior to our appointment, the correspondence with Jane from Breeze Spa was very prompt and she made every thing easy for us.

Date of experience: June 2018
1  Thank Matno_Rohdiansteien

Hi Matno_Rohdiansteinen,

Thank you so much for your review of our spa and services. It was a pleasure to have you at our property and looking forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

This Spa is well worth a visit.
The staff are very well trained and there are many treatments to choose from.
The Spa itself is very bright and vibrant which is unusual but you feel relaxed from the moment you enter.
The massage beds are heated and the lighting is soft and the light music in the background makes this place stand out from other massage places that I have been to.
Proffessional staff who are very attentive and trained makes such a difference.
Would highly recomend a treatment at Breeze Spa.

Date of experience: March 2018
5  Thank Sharon M
MJReynaldo, Manager at Breeze Spa at Amari Johor Bahru, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2018

Hi Sharon M,

Thank you so much for your lovely review of our spa. It really is something to see a spa in a bright with vibrant setting these days. All of our guests refers it a "modern chic spa" - but yes the treatments and everything else are still designed to take the guest on a relaxing mood from the choice of music to how the light is set during treatments.
We are proud to have an experienced and skillful team members which has keen attention to our guest preference. Thank you for finding us worth of your visit and recommendation. I look forward to seeing you again, please do feel free to swing by whenever you are in JB.

Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

This was my second visit to Breeze Spa which is located inside the Amari Hotel JB.

My recent experience here is even more awesome thanks to ALEX. He has amazing healing hands and very professionally attentive during my 2 hours of Super Stress Relieve package. He gave a firm, strong, but not painful deep tissue massage followed by a spice-aromatic body treatment. I left the spa feeling very light and clean!

However, the best part of my experience this time was I was greeted by JANE, the spa director there at the end of my visit. It turned out that they recognise repeat customers and she personally extended the customer acknowledgement - now this is how you WOW a repeat customer!

She shared with me her passion and ambition for this spa, which leave me amazed and sure that my next visit will even be more awesome!

Thank you Alex & Jane for a wonderful experience! I will be back again for sure!

Date of experience: December 2017
2  Thank singgihh

Hi Singgih H,

It was wonderful to see you again and wow! what a review. It warms me to learn that Alex has made your second visit at our spa a very pleasant one. Our team members are our greatest assets and I will surely share your comments with him.

Thank you for your time and sharing the same passion about spa with me during your visit. It is always a pleasure to be able to share to our guest our vision of what we want to achieve and where we are heading.

Once again thank you, I look forward to welcoming you back again to Breeze Spa at Amari Johor Bahru!