“Fair place... ”

Divvy "The Village Dbayeh"
Ranked #6 of 48 Restaurants in Dbayeh
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

You cannot watch the worldcup there especially in the outside seating area as the waiters move in front of the TV screen that is not big enough... The service is slow... I had to ask for my waiter to come... I had a delicious angus beefsteak with mushroom sauce and baked potatoes... However the sauce over the side salad was not spread very well ; some pieces of lettuce are dry without sauce... It wasn't a good experience this time...

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Tasty food and drinks, clean and very well presented. Very nice ambiance in the court. I highly recommend it .

Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

Nice variety of food and tasty. Good presentation.
When you finish your dinner you can join any pub and take a drink

Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

Divvy is one of the most busy restaurants at "the village dbayeh" having an international menu catering to different tasted

Reviewed 13 April 2018 via mobile

Personally I'm not a friend of "International kitchen " restaurants but if I put that aside it's a nice place and let's call the dishes influenced by blabla country.
service was attentive and friendly.

We had poutin and some chorizo cheese thingy as a starter.

The poutin was nice ..... The chorizo cheese thingy was not my cup of tea ( processed cheese with chorizo swimming in it)

My grilled filet made that not so great start more than up - I ordered medium and it was cooked slightly less which I love but it's impossible to order slightly less than medium so I was more than happy.

Too full for desserts so we go for those next time.