See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

Thanks very much Kenga Giama for the good service I had during my visit in Malindi I realy enjoyed my staying in the resort it’s just amazing .i would love to come again and again it was nice stay there since your service was perfect I won’t mind bringing my friends over for a stay so they can also experience the good service I had .you have got amazing environment clean and green I loved it .and more do the privacy was just amazing

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 February 2018

I originally planned to stay for one night and I ended up staying 2 nights with the intention of staying again for 2 weeks (hopefully I will get a room) in June and then in October. I can tell you from the front desk clerk to the restaurant to the owner I have never been treated this nice as a Kenyan abroad. The security guards and everyone awesome. I spread the word around to my fellow Kenyans in the diaspora to check this place. The owner very very nice guy! Excellent Staff, happy people that go out of their way to make your stay one to remember!

Room Tip: A walk along the beach awesome!!
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 February 2018 via mobile

Me and my friend spent a weekend in the magic resort which gave us back positive energy, relaxing, and a special treatment from all the staff who gave us professional treatment to satisfy all our requests. The rooms are very clean a day offered us all comfort. The tropical garden will it's pool inside is maintained in a magnificent way. Nicola, the owner hard beside his staff and is always available for any request and need and he cooks and serves the guests. We highly recommend for anyone for sure and we will be back soon.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

We stayed at the resort during the Christmas period with my girlfriend and it was such an incredible experience. The staff are very friendly and welcoming. The owner who is around most of the time is very caring and make sure you are happy all the time.

The rooms are big and clean and you enjoy a breeze from the sea making the rooms very cool. No tvs in the room and, who need it while on vacation!

The resort is a walking distance to the beautiful Marine beach which is very secure and you get to take a trip to the reef island and watching the fish in the clear waters.

The breakfast was good but they can do better.

I would definitely recommend to anyone and I am going back soon sometimes.

Keep it up guys!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

It’s a wonderful place for vacation.Good reception and nice people around.safe,secure and serene location.the pool was wonderful.next to it it’s a Crocodille and snake camp.Cant wait to be here next time.its a nice place to be

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple