See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 July 2018

We stopped there with my wife and it was an horrible experience.
There were flies everywhere: On the food during breakfast and meals, in the room, t the pool,...
The staff was inexperienced and each order was taking a while. The beach isn't really private and not really fitting was a swim (rocks and tide). We were also charge to eat at our villas, where as the restaurant was inactive due to fly invasion. The food wasn't fresh and the breakfast does not fit the standards for a 5 stars resort at all.
The hotel is quite far away from the city center, so you either need to order a cab or book the expensive car service from the hotel.
We do not recommend this resort at all. It is way too expensive for the quality of the services offered.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank M. and Mrs. M
Reviewed 16 April 2018

I was at Leopard during the Easter holiday. The staff (in general) were absolutely hospitable and welcomed my friends and I warmly. The food was scrumptious with lots of activities for us to partake in, apart from the beach and truly a picturesque resort.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

I never really warmed up to the place (during my short stay). The place is beautiful as such but some things are not up to he standard of a luxury hotel, e.g. the cheap furnishings of the rooms and an army of ants running through your bed. Service was slow and the (foreign) manager seemed out of place to me. Little flexibility for social requests - room service charge is 10 USD! Not coming back, sorry!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank David M
Reviewed 8 March 2018

We booked for our clients during Christmas season,everything was perfect.This is what Scenery Adventures does...the best accommodation,kids friendly environment, and customer care.Its a place to recommend our clients.

Stayed: December 2017
1  Thank SCENERYADVENTURES
Reviewed 14 September 2017

Nice, spacious villas, courteous staff, fantastic location, excellent hosts. We were taken to our rooms by the host Giovanni himself telling us the features and amenities available. He ensured that we were well taken care of. We had a baby whose needs they took care of especially food. I liked that every villa had its own swimming pool and there was a bigger swimming pool for everyone. I would go back any day.

Room Tip: Upper level rooms are better for the view
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family