All reviews coop supermarket free shuttle train station stayed for one night wi fi minute walk kyoto japanese
Reviewed 21 December 2017

This is a low cost transit hotel conveniently located next to Kansai Airport. That is the advantage of this hotel. The room is old but comfortable and fully functional and the wifi adequate. The Japan staff is characteristically not flexible to serving it's customers but that's endemic to Japan itself and not to this hotel only. Overall, the experience is fine and perfect for a 1 night transit but certainly not adequate for a 1 week stay. Again, the advantage of this hotel is the close proximity to the airport.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 December 2017

We stayed for one night in this hotel after we landed at Kansai International Airport in the afternoon. The hotel is conveniently situated near the airport. It took us about 15 mins. from the airport to reach the hotel. There's a free shuttle van to the airport which we did not use as we were in a group tour.
Free wifi can be connected in our room but no complimentary drinking bottled water was provided. There's a kettle with tea facilities in the room. Toileries and a hair-dryer were provided in the bathroom.
In the morning, breakfast was buffet style in the hotel's restaurant from 6.30 a.m. till 9.30a.m.
Not much to see around the hotel as the weather was cold during winter time. There's a COOP supermarket and some shops within walking distance from the hotel.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank lindasllim
Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

I have stayed in this property a number of times for a couple days each time. At first I thought it was more than decent enough considering the price and location. But when I unintentionally dropped my pen on the floor near my bed I noticed how dirty the carpet was. I saw dried up grains of rice probably food from previous occupants. I immediately wished I hadn’t found dropped my pen. I find the staff unwilling to lend a helping hand but they do comprehend basic English and will try to answer your questions and queries.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Very accomodating online staff. Did not charge us for extra kid. Spacious room. Large supermarket and restaurants nearby. Airport shuttle is free ideal for late night arrival. We wull definitely book again however it is fully booked on our trip schedule for 2018 so better book early.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank SnorkellingMD
Reviewed 23 August 2017

Very typical Japanese hotel room - too cramped room area, it's difficult to walk around the bed getting things from your bags.. toilet door opens outward, leaving no space on the foyer once opened... all TV shows are in Japanese, only one English channel in BBC. . no free mineral water, you have to buy from the vending machine under the stairs at the lobby. . not complete toilet amenities. .

Stayed: August 2017
2  Thank Efren C
BellevueGardenHotel, フロント オフィス マネージャー at Bellevue Garden Hotel Kansai International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thank you for using our Bellevue garden hotel.
We apologize for that you felt uncomfortable at your room.
All rooms are more than 22㎡ with large bathroom. There are vending machines on the 1st floor and 2nd floor. Also there is a supermarket in front of our hotel. About English TV channels, we have BBC only. I’m sorry about it.
We’ll consider your opinions as much as possible. We would appreciate it very much if you would come and stay again.