See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

I had one night in Aqaba and got a good price at this hotel, and it didn't disappoint, it's right in the middle of downtown, so walking distance to restaurants in the evening. There is a service running daily to a private beach club. The staff at reception are very nice. Recommend as a solo white female traveller.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

I traveled to Aqaba in April 2018 with my friends and I would say I really liked this place. It is a worth what you pay for. It is close to the City center which is good if you want to take a city walk. MR.Hussein ar the reception they are really helpful, they are also quite clear about everything we asked them about. They even give us a great tips about Aqaba and all over Jordan.

Thank you so much Hussein.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 November 2016

this is not the best hotel by anything, but its offering a good rooms at good price and the place of the hotel is at the meddle of the city so you don't need a car to visit the shop or anything else
hope they will start offer rooms for non smokers.

Date of stay: March 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 23 September 2016

This Hotel, Al Zaitouna, canceled our reservation without any notification. When I and my wife arrived this hotel with two little kids, we were told that there are no rooms for us any more. They have canceled our reservation because they have called us in the morning but without any answer. (Yes, they called us in the morning at 8 am two times, but we missed these calls. When we called them back immediately but no answer any more.) The man in the reception desk was indifferent and rude to our whole families. We drove the whole day to this hotel with happiness, but finally stay aside the street with two little kids with hopeless. If you don't want to meet this case like us, please think about it. We lived in Aqaba two nights, other hotels we lived were very nice.

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 20 May 2015

Very nice, clean and spacious room, we stayed two night with my boyfriend. There is great service, nice breakfast, we really enjoyed our stay. We would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a nice hotel for quite a good value of money. Only one thing I really didn't like. There is possible for guests to smoke even in the breakfast area. That's really disgusting. Otherwise our stay was good.

Date of stay: May 2015