“Falls Tour”
Review of United Air Charter

United Air Charter
More attraction details
Owner description: Come to Livingstone Zambia and view one of the seven natural wonders of the world - the magnificent VICTORIA FALLS. Also known as "Mosi Oa Tunya" - the smoke that thunders - the Victoria Falls is one of the most spectacular sights in the world and you will be able to view this amazing waterfall from the comfort of one of our helicopters. This experience will definitely qualify as the flight of your life as you embark on the "Flight of Angels". The pilot will orbit to the right and left, enabling passengers on both sides of the helicopter to photograph and view the mighty Victoria Falls. Once completed you will proceed upriver to Long Island and the Mosi Oa Tunya National Park where you may spot some of Africa's large game.
Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

Sent some friends there for a tour.
They were met by staff and the Pilot.
All had a wonderful time. Very pleasant.
As a former Helicopter Tour Pilot in the Grand Canyon and St Thomas,
I know the importance of satisfied customers. So to hear they were overjoyed says this is the place for Tours of Victoria Falls.

Bert Sousa
Las Vegas, Nevada

Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

The staff, ground crew and pilot at United Air Charters are a first class operation! I have flown the Blue Hole, Grand Canyon, Game Reserves in RSA and 100's of hours around the western US and Canada.
The crew at United Charters are at the top for service and being professional. I can highly recommend flying with them to view the Gorge, Falls, and upper river for a great experience.

Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

Probably our most bittersweet experience. It's pricey at US$ 360 pp compared to other flips we have done while touring for only 25 to 30 minutes in the air. We departed 45 minutes late, due to another couple arriving late and then having a dispute, despite us carefully choosing a time to see the smoke and Falls - the vapor lifts as the day gets hotter. There was also NO communication with us during this period, until I went to ask if there was a problem. Then there was a dispute over seating arrangements, even though we were the same weight! Our pilot was excellent in flying, but not very warm otherwise, just gave us the basics when communicating. The best part was flying into the gorge and down the gorge - amazing. Thought we may "hover" for a few seconds over the Falls, but no chance. We landed after being in the air for 22 minutes - so really felt short changed. If you go, do the longer flight with the gorge, it's worth it.

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

I agree with another reviewer, first go see the Falls up close, do a few of the short hikes and then do the helicopter ride. We did the 18-20 min flight I believe into the gorge and then over the Falls and it was thrilling. In the gorge we were just above the water and banking left and right and then boom we went up and out and over to the Falls. To see the beauty from the air, just stunning because I'll admit I was not so thrilled to see them from the base. It's much smaller than I expected. I've been lucky enough to have visited another world wonder, Iguazu Falls which Victoria does not compare too. I felt better seeing them from the air. Yes it's pricey, very pricey but we felt worth it after we were done. And like another reviewer said IF you are in Africa this is a must do.

Reviewed 21 July 2017

From timeous and courteous pickup to being returned to the hotel, this was an amazing experience. The flight offers a totally different perspective to walking the falls - which one should do first. The ground crew were professional in their briefing and the pilot informative. On return a few memories of the trip were offered for purchase but no-one was pushy! Such a change from the market at the Falls. An experience worth the price!

2  Thank Ian A