“Best Burger in Vietnam ever!”
Review of Burger Bros

Burger Bros
Ranked #36 of 980 Restaurants in Da Nang
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

It was a quick meal before heading to airport. I did not see their kitchen, but this is what I felt from tasting their burger:
- Meat is fresh, it does not seem like they were frozen before. May be refrigerated but not frozen.
- It must be hand chopped, based on the texture.
- Taste is excellent
- Portion is great
- The french fries are real good!

It is a small shop. With a long queue.

If you love drinking Coke with your burger, and if you come in two, just order 1 can.

So half a can of Coke + Burger + Fries make it a perfect meal combo :))

Write a ReviewReviews (1 259)

10 - 14 of 1 259 reviews

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

nothing to complain. Burgers are tasty, beer is cold, service is fast and friendly. think the fries are also handmade.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We both wanted something other than Vietnamese food on this day, Burger Bros was just around the corner from where we were staying so we decided to head on over.

We arrived just in time, it was just before 12:00 pm, the place was almost full and after we sat down more people wanted in.

I ordered the Cheeseburger and added Bacon to it, I also ordered some fries. My girlfriend doesn't eat beef so she ordered the Chicken Teriyaki Burger, the waitress told her that they didn't have any chicken. I asked my girlfriend if she wanted to go somewhere else, I don't like it when restaurant has a small menu and they don't have what they need to fill orders. My girlfriend said it was okay and she ordered the Pork Burger (Big Mistake).

About 15 minutes later my order arrived and we were told that the Pork Burger would be out soon. I started in on my burger, it was pretty good, the fries were pretty good too. If I were stop here and just rate my burger I would be giving a solid 4 stars, unfortunately my girlfriends order knocked this review down to 2 stars.

My girlfriends order arrived, I'm kind of all involved with my meal and am not really paying attention. When I look up I see that she is struggling with her pork burger, she pulls out a chunk of fatty pork and tries to eat it with knife and fork but it is so tough that she cant even chew it. I take a look under the bun and it's just a slab of pork fat, nothing that anyone would want to eat, maybe you would toss it to your dog but I doubt that even a dog would eat it.

I was pretty much done with my burger by this time and my girlfriend just wanted to get out of there. I called the waitress over, told her that I wanted to pay and showed her what was inside my girlfriends burger, I picked it up with a fork so she could get a good look at it. She asked if we wanted to change it for something else ,we said no, we just wanted to pay and go. I mean why would we want something else when whoever is back in the kitchen thinks it's okay to serve slop to his customers?

To the waitresses credit she did remove my girlfriends lard burger from the bill.

I strongly advise against eating here, who knows what the cook will decide to place on your plate?

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The place was not full, I ordered a cheeseburger to take away at 7pm after 10min of waiting they told me 20min more... it's not a fast food but still not acceptable.

Reviewed 11 June 2018

Very good hamburgers! It is a pity that they hadn't my favourite one today (with blue cheese) but the one I ordered as second choice was (with cheese) was also delicious!
Small but comfortable place near the beach. Friendly service!