“Suu really is the best Easy Rider!”
Review of The Best Easyrider

The Best Easyrider
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Welcome to Vietnam Easyrider ! Vietnam is an attractive destination for tourists all over the world by the beauty and unspoiled charm. Come with us to explore the culture, traditions and history of Vietnam. If you want to know a completely different Vietnam than the crowded streets, modern architecture, best we help you to explore the primeval forest, the minority tribes, crossing mountain streams in big bikes.What do you see on the journey? We strive to bring you the whole new experience on the Central Highlands region, Ho Chi Minh trail, countryside, Mekong Delta, and all of the local life on the journey. Please come and DO IT with me !
Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

I was approached by Suu outside the train station in Danang while looking for a taxi to take me to my hotel. I was traveling alone and only had one night in Danang, and I wanted to see Hoi An before my train to Ninh Binh the next evening. Suu was taking me to my hotel, but he also showed me a book full of hand-written reviews by previous customers and proposed a day trip for me the next day. It was exactly what I needed, and also exactly what I wanted without even knowing it, and I was excited to go. Saying yes was the best decision I made in Vietnam. Suu met me at the hotel early in the morning, I brought all my things on his bike, and we set off. I had an amazing time on the back of his bike, he took me to a hidden beach, drove me around to see monkeys, showed me historical spots and took me to tourist attractions. It was all included in the price, as was the food, and he took me to some Vietnamese restaurants that I was very happy with.

I have since realized that bike tours like this are a pretty common way to get around Vietnam, and I came upon more easy riders, but I am in no doubt that Suu is The Best Easy Rider. He wasn’t just a driver or a local guide, he was a great travel companion. I had imagined the meals could maybe get a bit awkward, but talking to Suu was so easy and pleasant that it was no problem at all. He also took very good care of me, making sure I had enough water and helping me with my sunscreen so I wouldn’t get burned. His driving made me feel very safe on the back of his bike, and I also felt safe as a girl traveling alone with him.

If you are at home planning your Vietnam trip and you haven’t made all the bookings yet, I highly recommend you to put your faith in Suu and let him plan a multi-day trip around Vietnam for you. That’s what I would do for my next visit.

Thank you for showing me Vietnam, Suu!

1  Thank vidgis
in 7 reviews
"countryside"
"stops"

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

Sitting poolside and guest mentioned their trip.we followed up and was probably the best idea.Suu showed us the views and was very helpful.we were taken to a swim site and left alone.if you are after anything to do or eat while on trip he will accomadate.

2  Thank Tommy T
Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

Wow!! What an experience. I travelled for 2 days and 1 night from hoi an to hue through the river, mountains, backroads and villages of the Vietnamese countryside! I have learnt more in this time about vietnams intricate history, the landscape, the people and the food. It is only through doing this unique tour with Hi that I was able to see and learn all that I did. I would have never travelled this way on my own as I was on the generic tourist path before meeting hi and my!!
TBH I was a little reluctant to begin with as I am a solo female traveller but I am so glad I took a chance as Hi has been an absolute gentlemen. He has so much knowledge and experience doing these tours.. he knows exactly where the best pit stops for food and coffee are... where to take the most amazing photos..
but most importantly he is a really safe driver and I always felt comfortable and trusted his capabilities. Seeing buses full of tourists, I am so glad I chose this way of travel for at least part of my holiday, there's so much more freedom and I can literally hear and smell everything... and take in the country much more travelling in this way.

Thank you Hi, you have been great, maybe I will see you again.. I will certainly recommend easyriders Danang to my friends and family:)

1  Thank LauraEir
Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

We did a 2 days one night trip with Suu and loved every minute of it!
We saw so much of Vietnam that we otherwise wouldn't have, and learned a lot about the country and its culture.
We saw peanut oil, traditional dresses and brooms being made, visited a local market, swam in a deserted waterfall, visited a minority village (which was particularly special) and climbed marble mountain to see the impressive caves and the beautiful view over Danang. Not to mention the breath-taking views you see as you ride between the mountains...the best way to see them must be by motorbike!
Before this, I had never been on a motorbike, so was a little nervous, but Suu instantly put me at ease, and I felt totally safe right through the trip.
The hotel we stayed in and the food was also all brilliant!
This was such a special experience that we will remember forever! We would recommend it to anyone, and can't wait to come back to Vietnam so we can do another tour with Suu!

1  Thank Pendle88
See more reviews
Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

We were thinking of hiring our own scooters and heading out around Da Nang. The only issue was where do you go, how do you get there and are you seeing the best.

At the last minute we contacted the team at The Best Easyrider via messenger and got a response in minutes. An hour later we were met at our hotel with two motorbikes. One for me to ride and one for our tour guide and my wife.

The bikes were great, easy to use and they provide scooters as an opinion if you want.
We had an amazing day traveling to places that few tourists see. One of the roads was so much fun, no one around at all just the jungle and beautiful beaches for miles.

Our guide was really great, relaxed and we chatted about anything throughout the day. My wife felt safe the whole time. No issues and I was pleased to have a guide take me through the city on our way out and back to the hotel.

Being very flexible it’s all about you, move as quickly as you want or stay a little longer at some of the magnificent sites.

Don’t take a taxi or a tour and join hundreds of others. This really is a great way to get around, very reasonable price and you have so much fun. !

Thanks for a great day. The best in Vietnam so far!

1  Thank Rob M