“Great way to the sights of Denang by bike”
Review of The Best Easyrider

The Best Easyrider
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Welcome to Vietnam Easyrider ! Vietnam is an attractive destination for tourists all over the world by the beauty and unspoiled charm. Come with us to explore the culture, traditions and history of Vietnam. If you want to know a completely different Vietnam than the crowded streets, modern architecture, best we help you to explore the primeval forest, the minority tribes, crossing mountain streams in big bikes.What do you see on the journey? We strive to bring you the whole new experience on the Central Highlands region, Ho Chi Minh trail, countryside, Mekong Delta, and all of the local life on the journey. Please come and DO IT with me !
Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

Sitting poolside and guest mentioned their trip.we followed up and was probably the best idea.Suu showed us the views and was very helpful.we were taken to a swim site and left alone.if you are after anything to do or eat while on trip he will accomadate.

2  Thank Tommy T
"stops"
"adventure"
"parts"

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

Wow!! What an experience. I travelled for 2 days and 1 night from hoi an to hue through the river, mountains, backroads and villages of the Vietnamese countryside! I have learnt more in this time about vietnams intricate history, the landscape, the people and the food. It is only through doing this unique tour with Hi that I was able to see and learn all that I did. I would have never travelled this way on my own as I was on the generic tourist path before meeting hi and my!!
TBH I was a little reluctant to begin with as I am a solo female traveller but I am so glad I took a chance as Hi has been an absolute gentlemen. He has so much knowledge and experience doing these tours.. he knows exactly where the best pit stops for food and coffee are... where to take the most amazing photos..
but most importantly he is a really safe driver and I always felt comfortable and trusted his capabilities. Seeing buses full of tourists, I am so glad I chose this way of travel for at least part of my holiday, there's so much more freedom and I can literally hear and smell everything... and take in the country much more travelling in this way.

Thank you Hi, you have been great, maybe I will see you again.. I will certainly recommend easyriders Danang to my friends and family:)

1  Thank LauraEir
Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

We did a 2 days one night trip with Suu and loved every minute of it!
We saw so much of Vietnam that we otherwise wouldn't have, and learned a lot about the country and its culture.
We saw peanut oil, traditional dresses and brooms being made, visited a local market, swam in a deserted waterfall, visited a minority village (which was particularly special) and climbed marble mountain to see the impressive caves and the beautiful view over Danang. Not to mention the breath-taking views you see as you ride between the mountains...the best way to see them must be by motorbike!
Before this, I had never been on a motorbike, so was a little nervous, but Suu instantly put me at ease, and I felt totally safe right through the trip.
The hotel we stayed in and the food was also all brilliant!
This was such a special experience that we will remember forever! We would recommend it to anyone, and can't wait to come back to Vietnam so we can do another tour with Suu!

1  Thank Pendle88
Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

We were thinking of hiring our own scooters and heading out around Da Nang. The only issue was where do you go, how do you get there and are you seeing the best.

At the last minute we contacted the team at The Best Easyrider via messenger and got a response in minutes. An hour later we were met at our hotel with two motorbikes. One for me to ride and one for our tour guide and my wife.

The bikes were great, easy to use and they provide scooters as an opinion if you want.
We had an amazing day traveling to places that few tourists see. One of the roads was so much fun, no one around at all just the jungle and beautiful beaches for miles.

Our guide was really great, relaxed and we chatted about anything throughout the day. My wife felt safe the whole time. No issues and I was pleased to have a guide take me through the city on our way out and back to the hotel.

Being very flexible it’s all about you, move as quickly as you want or stay a little longer at some of the magnificent sites.

Don’t take a taxi or a tour and join hundreds of others. This really is a great way to get around, very reasonable price and you have so much fun. !

Thanks for a great day. The best in Vietnam so far!

1  Thank 478robm
See more reviews
Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

Me and a friend arrived in Da Nang where we were greeted by friendly guides who even though we had not planned to go on a tour seemed so friendly and accommodating that the proposition of a one night two day bike ride became too good to turn down. We saw much of the nicer hidden quieter side of Vietnam away from the hustle and bustle of the coast , traveling from Hoi An across to the Ho Chi Minh trail and back across to Hue. On this tour we saw hidden tribal villages , epic scenery and learnt so much on what felt like a proper adventure. 10/10 would recommend

1  Thank Jack111111111