“Amazing tour with very experienced drivers”
Review of The Best Easyrider

The Best Easyrider
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Welcome to Vietnam Easyrider ! Vietnam is an attractive destination for tourists all over the world by the beauty and unspoiled charm. Come with us to explore the culture, traditions and history of Vietnam. If you want to know a completely different Vietnam than the crowded streets, modern architecture, best we help you to explore the primeval forest, the minority tribes, crossing mountain streams in big bikes.What do you see on the journey? We strive to bring you the whole new experience on the Central Highlands region, Ho Chi Minh trail, countryside, Mekong Delta, and all of the local life on the journey. Please come and DO IT with me !
Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

After long hours of train ride we were little annoyed of all the taxi drivers trying to persuade us to take their taxi. But luckily (not) among them were Suu and Trung trying to invite us for a coffee. Our little skepticism was washed away when they told us about possible tours suiting our schedule and we decided to go with them on a 3D-2N Tour from Hoi An to Dong Ha. The whole journey they showed us what they had promised. We were driving through beautiful mountain sceneries, through the jungle, stopping at great places to take pictures, refreshing from the heat in cool waterfall, got to know vietnamese handcraft (brooms, rice paper,...), got to know a minority village, had super accomodation and local food (even veggie), and especially (what we were looking for) got to know more about vietnamese history and society. Suu and Trung are very experienced and safe drivers, always patient with tardy german girls, helpful and respecting every request we had, and can speak english very well. They know a lot about vietnamese history und could answer nearly every stupid question we had. So again, thank you both for taking us on this informative and exciting trip!

It was worth the whole money we spend (which is honestly not a lot for all what you get offered). So, don't hesitate to join them!

Linh&Franzi

"mountains"
in 11 reviews
"monkeys"

Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

Today we got picked up at our hotel in Hai an by Hai and Suu. I was terrified to go on the back of a motor bike as I have never been on one before but as soon as I got on the back of Hai's bike I felt a sudden calm. Hai and Suu are very professional and are amazing and safe drivers. Between them they have over 60 years riding experience. We got taken to places you would never normally get to by car. We went where the locals go, They stopped often for drink breaks and great photo opportunities.. We stopped off at this mountain side little restaurant for lunch and a beer which is included in the price! It has truly been the highlight of our trip and we will defiantly return to Hoi an and do another road trip with these amazing men! 5 stars all the way! Plus the amazing thing about Easy riders is they will pick you up and take you anywhere in Vietnam from 1 day tours to 1 month tours. The choice is yours.
Hope this is helpful for those seeking a great sight seeing trip!

1  Thank Lissa S
Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

My Freind Rory and I met Hai and Suu at Da Nang Trina station on our way to Hoi Ann, we decided to take the bikes to Hoi Ann with them. We then stopped for a drink and a chat, we enjoyed their company so much that we decided to book a 2 day trip with these guys. Not only did they go the extra 2 miles that day showing us what we need to know about the surrounding area. But also taking us to the best places in town for suit fittings, lunch drinks etc. We stopped so many places we would have NEVER found if we were not with these guys showing us about.
We made our own rice paper, visited a peanut oil factory and a fabric factory. After this we seen a herratige site which was very beautiful and interesting! Also we stopped at a water fall and some amazing view points on the way.
After we stopped at a great hotel on the mountains for the evening where we were welcomed with a whole chicken and other amazing foods.. we then headed to a small village where we met then met the locals and then headed up to monkey mountain which was amazing and after some more stops we had our final stop at marble mountain which was wonderful.
These guys really made our holiday experience amazing!
I wouldn’t hesitate to go with these guys again or recommend this trip to a friend..
I will have great memories from this trip that We will never forget!

You won’t regret a trip with these guys! I’m SURE!!!
THANK YOU!!! The BEST EASY RIDERS!!!!

2  Thank Pugyosh C
Reviewed 27 January 2018

Hai asked me at the railway station of Da Nag if I want to do a motorbike trip with him. At the beginning I was very skeptical but he showed me really good reviews and so I said yes.

I was a really good decision and maybe the best two days of my journey in Vietnam. We went in two days from Hoi An to Hue. We went along a very beautiful landscape in the mountains and we made several stops in villages. Hai knows a lot of people on the road and he is a very safe driver.

So if you have the chance to go on a trip with him, do it!

1  Thank guehrs
See more reviews
Reviewed 2 October 2017

Mr. Hai approached us at Danang station while we were looking for the bus to Hoi An. He suggested a taxi service with his Honda motorbike instead of the Bus.
During a pause in a cafe he suggested us a 1-day trip for our way back from Hoi An to Danang instead of a simple transfert-trip.
It was totally a good idea!!
Even with large backpacks (75L + a small daybackpack) there was no problem on the motorbike. We felt safe in any moment and we could see how they are driving "defensly".
During the trip we visited several places and the highlight was bathing in the river in the middle of the jungle.
Many customers of Mr. Hai wear short shirts and pants, however we suggest long clothes for your safety ;-).