Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Jenny R

Nice for the money

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 22 Feb 2017via mobile
Staff were friendly, courteous and heloful and they even made a special brekky to meet dietary requirements as the buffet breakfast included in room hire wasn't com chay.

For AUD23 a night was very good value as rooms are large, clean, luxurious and comfortable and comes with pool. We got a deluxe room and our kids had a room with 3 single beds.

The only downside is that it isn't located in Da Nang city centre so to get to restaurants, bars and shops you are looking at a 70,000 - 100,000 dong taxi depending on where you want to go.

Of course there are restaurants closer and I think the hotel offers dinner but we really wanted to be in the centre of the food district as Da Nang offers really good cheap food
Date of stay: February 2017
    R 593
3.8 km from Gold Coast Hotel
Restaurant
View more hotels in Da Nang
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

Well as a easy going aussie guy i can say that i don't need much to get buy. But when traveling with a young family and the fact it was my wedding anniversary i felt that this place was up to standard. The staff were nice but the language barrier was a bit of a problem and for some reason that they could not explain they wanted to hold onto our passports, which was never going to happen. Breakfast is not a buffet but a number of different combos none of which really looked any good. I dont eat sea food so i can't say what the corn and crab soup taste like but the eggs are ok, beacon is just fat ( no meat) , didn't feel like lattice tomato and cucumber at 8am but the bread was amazing and after swatting the insects away from the orange juice jug I found it not bad. As for the room i feel it's the sort of place i would be embarrassed to bring my family too. The bed was nice but my 4 year old jumped on it once and went through it as the slats are only just holding on, so no love for me that night. Bed sheets and chairs had stains on them , the shower is great for a 4ft midget but hot water ran out after the two kids and daddy had a wash. Sucked in mum haha. Flòor was as clean as an outback dunny and the elevator was literally falling apart. I must stress that I feel the staff made a great attempt to make our anniversary special after the mrs asked to put a gift from the local markets and a card in the room for when we arrived. Booked for 5 nights stayed 1 and moved up the road. Thought 30 bucks a night in a 3rd world country had have got us more but thats my bad. All in all staff nice, hotel not nice

Date of stay: February 2017
Reviewed 28 December 2016 via mobile

The room and the breakfast were good and were excellent value. I do believe the bathrooms should be cleaned properly every day and not just after the current guest departs. Furthermore the staff could not speak English which makes life difficult for a lot of guests.

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 December 2016

To be honest, this is not the Hyatt Regency, Intercontinental or The Nam Hai. However, for the price you pay, this is a pretty decent hotel for a good night rest with a firm mattress and a/c. And you get a free breakfast in the morning!

Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 20 November 2016 via mobile

Rooms are ok and as you would expect.....clean with firm beds. Staff were very helpful & the gift / souvenir shop in the foyer has a surprisingly good range of items & the prices aren't too bad - of course you can always negotiate ,-) the buffet breakfast was pretty average - your best option is the egg station as they cook to order. The pool was the biggest disappointment - it was dark, murky green and very swampy - no way we could use it - shame as this was one of the main reasons we chose to stay. Probably wouldn't stay again - will head to Hoi An next time!

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 November 2016 via mobile

My sister, me and my 1 year old baby was staying in Gold Coast hotel for 2 weeks holidays in the end of October. I really loved the location of my room just in front of the swimming pool, feels like "wow". All the staff was friendly and we loved them as our family! In the hotel wasn't many people because of low season, that seem like we was alone there :) breakfast was very good, we loved to eat in front of the pool😋 room is every day cleaned and hotel provide two bottles of water for free.
You can go to the beach, its 15 minutes walking or 3 minutes by taxi or motorbike.
Before I come to the hotel I asked many questions by email and manager easy answered for all my requests! Moreover staff helped me to buy the best coffee. Girls and boys, thank you for everything! Good luck to all of you!

Date of stay: October 2016