“Still the best shop for clothes in Hoi An”

Vi Khoa Clothes Shop
Ranked #35 of 442 Shopping in Hoi An
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Let come with us. You'll feel happy certainly. We'll make you more beautiful by veston, dress, shoes,... Welcome to our shop!!
Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

I have been having my clothes made at Vi Khoa every year for the past four years. During that time my experience of the standard of their tailoring has remained unchanged. It is still the best clothes shop in Hoi An. I am still wearing clothes I had made here four years ago and they still look as good as the day they were purchased. Especially the shirts which have now been washed many times at various laundries in south Asia, Europe and the UK. I purchased a jacket in England some time ago and liked it so much I wanted to replace it. I couldn't find a replacement at home so I took the original jacket to Vi Khoa last week and yesterday picked up 2 identical jackets to the original in different coloured cloths. If you want a shop that takes pride in their work. Gives attention to detail. Maintains a friendly, welcoming environment and produces the very best quality clothes there is only one place to go in Hoi An and thats Vi Khoa.

1  Thank Melvyn B
Tuanmap, Manager at Vi Khoa Clothes Shop, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

All reviews
"beautiful ladies"
"great fabrics"
"amazing quality"
"tailored shirts"
"free water"
in 2 reviews
"highly recommend this tailor"
"pair of shoes"
in 58 reviews
"van"
in 13 reviews

Reviewed 27 February 2018

Very fast service and good prices after some bargaining.
I took some of my own material that I had bought with me and had tops I wanted copied which made the whole process very simple. I have found trying to choose patterns and fabric to be overwhelming. Although I did select some of their fabrics as well. Mid sure you have an extra day in case any adjustments are required. I had to the a couple of small alterations made which they did overnight.
They also make shoes so I had a pair of favourites copied, do e on the same day.
I recommend Hi Khoa cloth shop

Reviewed 27 November 2017 via mobile

Very friendly staff. They refitted everthing to make sure clothes are 100% perfect.
Located Just outside the ancient City Center of Hoi An

Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

Between me and my partner we bought 7 items and were happy with the fit and quality of them. The staff and really friendly and helpful and the clothes are a really good quality. I would definitely recommend.

See more reviews
Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

I took in a pair of shorts of mine I had ruined by loved the style of. They replicated them perfectly for me, in 4 different fabrics I chose, there's so many to choose from. I also had a top made to match a pair of my shorts that turned out beautiful too. I loved it all so much I decided to get a dress made, designed the style myself and again it turned out just how I imagined. Everything was ready the next day! The ladies are so friendly and helpful and speak great English, I cannot recommend this place enough. If I had more room in my case I'd have got more made. Great value as well.