Review Highlights
Beyond Impressed!

When I told a friend we were headed to Vietnam, he told me it's a great place to get a suit made... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
jmkirk86
Amazing service!

I and 2 other friends sewed a couple of different outfits in Vi Khoa- along with Van the woman in... read more

Reviewed 12 September 2018

from US$54,00
from US$83,00
from US$55,00
More Info
All reviews great fabrics tailored shirts suit jacket free water amazing quality my boyfriend amazing experience shoes clothes van fit dress suits material pattern taylor tops
Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

I got two suit jackets, two dresses, two skirts and 4pairs of pants for an amazing price! The quality and fit of the clothes was amazing. They were ready within 24 hours of measurements. I needed to readjust some sizes and they were ready the next day. Would highly recommend to anyone!

Tuanmap, Manager at Vi Khoa Clothes Shop, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

For someone who is looking for a great family business all around (price, attention to detail, customer service,) look no further! Great value in a great location, not so packed compared to other tailor shops more close to the markets; you’ll get the attention you want and deserve.

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

The girls at Vi Khoa are very competent and professional. My wife had 3 dresses made and I got 2 suits and 3 shirts made. Everything fits perfectly! I would recommend this shop to all who like good clothes. Really great!!

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

We ordered 5 dresses and two skirts and were able to pick them up the following day. Van and the other ladies were all very friendly and the clothes are perfectly fitted to the style we wanted. Would highly recommend!!

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

Amazing quality, care and attention to detail these ladies have. We ordered a suit and 10 shirts and walked away days later after a few fittings. Nothing was too much to ask. We loved it all, plus the countless complimentary water bottles. I would recommend vi Khoa to anybody.