“Superstar tailors!!”

Vi Khoa Clothes Shop
Ranked #36 of 450 Shopping in Hoi An
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Let come with us. You'll feel happy certainly. We'll make you more beautiful by veston, dress, shoes,... Welcome to our shop!!
Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

As a group, we ordered 3 suits, 3 shirts and 2 dresses, all of which we were very happy with. The staff are super friendly and are very happy to do whatever they can to please. On arrival and throughout the fitting you are provided with bottles of water to try fight the summer heat which was very much appreciated! The staff were amazing with alterations and I appreciate them putting up with me being a difficult customer and asking for several changes to my dresses and for making the changes so quickly. Overall, the experience was very pleasant and would highly recommend this tailor. Thank you Vi Khoa we will miss you!

Tuanmap, Manager at Vi Khoa Clothes Shop, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

All reviews
in 11 reviews
"garments"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

I got two suit jackets, two dresses, two skirts and 4pairs of pants for an amazing price! The quality and fit of the clothes was amazing. They were ready within 24 hours of measurements. I needed to readjust some sizes and they were ready the next day. Would highly recommend to anyone!

Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

For someone who is looking for a great family business all around (price, attention to detail, customer service,) look no further! Great value in a great location, not so packed compared to other tailor shops more close to the markets; you’ll get the attention you want and deserve.

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

The girls at Vi Khoa are very competent and professional. My wife had 3 dresses made and I got 2 suits and 3 shirts made. Everything fits perfectly! I would recommend this shop to all who like good clothes. Really great!!