Reviews (2 409)
2 410 results
2 202
2 202
All reviews old town great hotel free bikes shuttle bus special thanks amazing staff shuttle service breakfast buffet hotel is located highly recommend this hotel stayed here for nights half way offer free egg station excellent stay stayed longer breakfast was amazing
1 287 - 1 292 of 2 410 reviews
Reviewed 9 December 2015 via mobile

Absolutely fantastic hotel!! Beautiful room, great breakfast (get an omelette), good wifi, laptop in the room for you to use, and amazing staff who will bend over backwards to help you! You may be thinking "oh, the location isn't close to anything" but it doesn't matter because you can get a free bike and go wherever you want! 10 min ride from An Bang beach, 5 minutes from town. Just stay here, you will not be disappointed.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Michael N
Reviewed 8 December 2015

This is an excellent hotel. Had just opened a few weeks prior to our arrival. The staff (Mimi and crew) were very friendly. The hotel is very clean. they were still renovating to to make it even better. The breakfast was fantastic. I loved the passion fruits and there is tons of stuff for breakfast. The rooms were fantastic. The location is also great as it is walking distance to old town and can bike to the beach. Overall a super hotel for the money

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank n k
Reviewed 8 December 2015

We had a great time at the Sincerity and even extended our stay another few days. It was brand new when we visited, so we got a discounted rate and after a few not so nice places on our backpacking trip, this was simply stunning. They were still working on the hotel - final aesthetic touches and had yet to open the bar, but we were not disturbed by any noise. The hotel is equal distance to Old town and the beach and they have free bicycles to easily get to either. The staff was incredible. Special shout out to Mimi who helped my husband get me dinner when I was sick by sending one of the bellhops out to get it! Great rooms, pool was amazing. Could do with a few more loungers, but I'm sure that's coming (and that's me being picky). Breakfast buffet had a pretty good selection and had cooked to order eggs which was a nice touch. Would love to go back next time, though not sure it would still be in our flash packer budget!

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Courtney W
Reviewed 8 December 2015

The titel should be saying enough.. this hotel is brand new, the rooms are clean, the staff is awesome! You feel so welcomed from the first moment on.. when you go to Hoi An THIS IS THE HOTEL TO GO TO!
PS: They have the best breakfast ever! :-D

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 December 2015 via mobile

We could only afford this place due to the opening offer. Everything is so shiny and new. The rooms were spotless and were made up more than once a day. My husband used the gym, we didn't use the pool as the weather wasn't great when we were there (looked nice though). Got our laundry done - no complaints. The WiFi could be patchy but our room had its own computer (and a phone in the toilet - fancy!). The breakfast was AMAZING and I've missed it every day since we left . The staff here were great too. They arranged a day trip to My Son, bus tickets to Hue and even got people round from the post office for my husband to send his tailored suit back home. It's a little bit far to walk to the old town or beach but they give you free bicycles. A taxi to/from the beach costs around 50VND. TinTins round the corner is good for food and cooking classes. We extended our stay here by 4 nights we loved it so much.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple