All reviews old town free bikes banana pancakes stayed here for nights rooms are spacious breakfast was delicious wonderful stay small pool minute bike ride train tickets lovely staff would definitely stay here again our honeymoon quiet area marble mountain lovely pool home away from home
Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

Just coming to the end of our 8 night stay really couldn’t have asked for anything more, beautiful tranquil place, spotlessly clean, very secure and staff that couldn’t have been anymore helpful, friendly and polite. Nothing was too much trouble from booking bikes, printing out maps, sorting taxis and airport transfers , will 100% be returning ❤️❤️

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank F7584JHsarahc
Reviewed 15 September 2018 via mobile

Everything about the Villa is lovely - the rooms are spacious and clean, the location is quiet but only a 7 min cycle to the old town, the price is very reasonable and most importantly the staff are amazing, super attentive and helpful with arranging absolutely anything. Loved my stay here and would definitely recommend!

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

I simply loved everything about this place: attentive, flexible and friendly staff, helpful with everything from airport pick up, laundry making, to customized breakfast orders. - Delicious! Spacious, comfortable and beautiful rooms. Grand bed. Huge bathroom. Amazingly relaxing ambience of the whole property. So quiet. And free bikes available any time. It felt like home. I would love to come back to Hoi An and stay there again.

1  Thank Việt M
Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

For the last 4 night we've stayed in the Hoi An Holiday Villas. It was tremendous, clean rooms really nice and personal staff. You get a good airco in the room and a rainshower. The bicycles where free to use and in 10 minutes you where in the city centre of Hoi An or ,if you drive the other way ,on the beach.

Thanks for you hospitality and good care.

Even got a lunch package when I left because I've got sick that day I left really nice!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 388erwinv
Reviewed 30 August 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for 2 nights and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay and would definitely stay again. The hotel is clean and looks great with a nice pool for when you want to chill after visiting the old town. They offer bicycles to use to get back and forth from the town to the hotel which was an entertaining trip (though I wouldn't cycle around in ho chi Minh city). The staff are very friendly and always happy to see you. There was a good choice for breakfast and everything was made fresh - my particular favourite was the banana pancake!
Overall I would highly recommend a stay in this hotel!

Date of stay: August 2018