All reviews free bikes the river old town real oasis banana pancakes baguette rooms are clean nice pool lovely staff fresh juice town centre wonderful stay stayed here for nights minute bike ride swimming pool small hotel cua dai beach
Reviewed 13 December 2016 via mobile

Very friendly hotel, quiet and close to the ancient town (10 min by bike); here you can rent a bike for free to visit the town. The best thing about the hotel is thr super friendly and helpful staff! :)

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank lsrps
Reviewed 13 December 2016 via mobile

This is an amazing hotel with a very friendly staff that are always attentive! Good location, nearby the main town and you can rent bicycles with them for free! the rooms are clean, spacious and there is also a small pool and garden that are very beautiful. I highly recommend!

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Karishma P
Reviewed 13 December 2016 via mobile

I came together with my best friends and the hotel was a great surprise! It is located nearby the city center (about 10min by bike).. and they lend us bicycles for the day (for free!!)..
Besides amazing facilities, the hotel has very very very friendly staff who helped us all the time. We even become friends with the staff - we played cards with a very friendly girl from reception! ahahahahahaha
We hope to comeback to Hoi An soon! Thank you to all the team ! The girls from Bo Dau Nha

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank claudiaguerreiro
Reviewed 8 December 2016

Since our entrance we felt that we'd spend some nice days there.
The staff is always smiling and they're always doing their best to make you happy.
Honestly my boyfriend and me traveled around Vietnam and we can say this hotel was the cleanest in our trip. Also it's so comfortable, has a beautiful swimming pool, the possibility to use their bikes for free.. everything that we could expect.
Last but not least, the breakfast is out of this world, with different options and delicious. I recommend to have it out, next to the river.

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Miri V
mstram2016, Chủ sở hữu at Riverside Oasis Villa, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2016

Dear Miri I,

Thank you so much for choosing our Riverside Oasis Villa while visiting Hoi An.

We're very pround of your highlights on our good service,our facility about breakfast and our hospitality.So all our efforts have been rewarded.

Once again thank you so much & We hope that you will come back our villa on next holiday.
Best Regards,
Riverside Oasis Villa

Reviewed 4 December 2016 via mobile

I would totally come back to this hotel! The service is amazing and the people are so so kind! Any issues (there were hardly any) will be resolved in a matter of minutes. The location is perfect because you can bike or cycle into town that the hotel will provide and feel like a local. My button from my outfit feel off and they sewed it back! Talk about wonderful service!

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank sariblouse
mstram2016, Chủ sở hữu at Riverside Oasis Villa, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2016

Dear Sariblouse,

Thank you so much for sharing your good review on the tripadvisor about our Riverside Oasis Villa.
We are really happy that you had enjoyed our service from our villa.

Once again thank you so much & We are looking forwards to welcome you come back.
Best Regards,